Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2007 edited
    http://softwarefor.org/  

If you are a poor student (that's everyone) or you know of a poor student who cannot afford software, Download Free Software from http://softwarefor.org  
    The download features a fully-featured office suite, a cutting-edge web browser, multi-media packages, academic tools, utilities and more. Forget Microsoft office!!!  

Admin, please sticky this. :face-angel:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I created a movie library software for free
    Former employees: Have you been back to Frys EVER after picking up your last check?
    New PowerPoint like software from Google and it's FREE!!!
    Forum software
    What program is best for keeping out bad software?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2007
    is it pirated software?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2007
    of course it is!!!  

these software came straight from the factories of China!  

jk. these are we we call "open source" software. They're free to the general public and they're just as good if not better than ones you buy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    http://saigontimes.com.vn/daily/BRIEFs.asp?loai=1&Sobao=3022&Ten=briefly%20today  

Vietnam changes it's office suite from Microsoft to OpenOffice!!!  

SEE, even the Vietnamese are using free software. It boggles my mind when i see people buy Microsoft Office!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Office is like magic. People love to be fooled.  

I bought Office because I need Outlook. I'm not spending $109 for the simple Outlook program when I can fork over an extra $40 and get the Student edition that comes with it. There is no Outlook for OO.org and and ThunderBird isn't packaged with it.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    Open source software is pretty much the best way to go. There is too much users for programs such as Open Office that the support for it would be virtually endless. And new features are written by it's own users all the time. OSS is pretty much self sustainable software.  

Thanks for the link. It also includes server software. The last time I checked MS SQL Server 2000 is $19,999.00. You can check your AP against it.Howard Dean for America '08
  2.  permalink
    Also the newest version of student doesn't come with outlook, onenote in its placeWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2007
    wordHoward Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    OpenOffice sucks
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You get what you pay for.
  3.  permalink
    You DO get what you pay for..shittee  

Kinda like Mclovin's ID there. That shits top notch huh dude?
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2007
    You get what you pay for... I don't pay for software, Vista or Office. I'm pretty much getting what I pay for there aren't I? lolHoward Dean for America '08