Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Good job frostbytes89! Hopefully you will have enough time to go to school while you work on your real career and not be a lifer at a company that's evil. Good luck on your major and new career bro.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    AMA Former Computer Department Supervisor
    computers department
    Moral is still down in the computer department
    Store 22 Computer Department
    Average hours worked by Department Managers
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrostbytes89
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010 edited
    del
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010
    frostbytes89: BY THE WAY if you any of you guys work in texas you will be happy to kno that i SCREWED FRYS! LAWLZZ!! so for those of you just coming in i created this thread to get the message across and start standing up to this greedy company. at the time i still worked for Fry's the greedy company. I was teh first to stand up to Fry's the greedy company by telling them NO! I WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE TO FREE LABOR BY DOING YOUR PRODUCT, SCHEMATICS, AND PRICE CHANGES OR STAY LATE ANY MORE! they gave me a three day suspension. After that i decided not to go to work anymore, filed for unemplyment, and now Fry's is paying me to SIT ON MY ASS! aahhhhhhh how the tables have CHANGED! turns out, that since FRYS DID NOT ASS US TO SIGN ANYTHING AGREEING TO THE PAY CHANGE they have termintaed ALL rights of employment. and thus, if you quit, you automatically get unemployment :) :) SO QUIT BOYS AND HELP TO BANKRUPT FRY'S!!!

frostbytes89: yup that was the plan :D so now theyre paying me basically to focus on my school for my career! thanks all! imma delete this post soon tho i don't want home office finding a way to use it against me

I'm going to quote you because I hate it when I cant read people who delete their own posts
    •  
      CommentAuthorworkerbee
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010
    Is Computer Components still hourly plus commission at all stores? I'm thinking of switching departments.
  3.  permalink
    ^ It still is, but I suspect they will not keep it that way for long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworkerbee
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010
    there is no escape the walls are closing in which ever way we turn
  4.  permalink
    The rumor I heard is that Components is supposed to be on the new program next quarter. I'm not sure if that is true or not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010 edited
    deleted
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2010
    people need to stop deleting their comments.
  5.  permalink
    Maybe there not thinking when the post them or the MODS are deleting them.
  6.  permalink
    I think people are paranoid about Fry's finding out who there are like Frostbyte. To me he made the right decision by furthering his education while collecting unemployment.
  7.  permalink
    Unemployment doesn't last forever and it looks kinda crappy on your resume to have employment gaps. Just saying.