Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010 edited
    It's a Best of the Web Interface homepage portal.  

Check it out it's worth the look  

Fry's Forum is in it under forums  

frys.com under shops  
    Curelost Home page Dashboard Enjoyhttp://curelost.com/
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    FrysForum.com Served w/Legal Document from Fry's Home Office!
    FrysForum.com is acquired by Best Buy for $90,000
    FrysForum.com MySpace
    FrysForum.com on your mobile device
    Frys SPIFFS and comissions...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010
    I have a better one.... it's called bookmarks...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010
    Bookmark the bookmark site lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010
    This is far more efficient than bookmarks.  

also for casual internet users it's great way of having links to the best of the internet, no typing required to get around point and shoot

CureLost_Homepage_Favorites.png
    http://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    That might be one person's interpretation of the "best of the web", but it's not mine. Lame
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010 edited
    Maybe I should add ObiWanCanSuckaFATdick.com  

i bet he would be all over it.  

Enjoy your MSN/Bing  

while you dome off Bill Gateshttp://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Crushtron: Maybe I should add ObiWanCanSuckaFATdick.com  

i bet he would be all over it.  

Enjoy your MSN/Bing  

while you dome off Bill Gates

*yawn* your site is nothing but a bunch of links.. bookmarks are much easier because i dont need to see twenty million links to sites i dont visit...  

btw what os do you even use?? on your pc..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010 edited
    YOU HAVE TO SET UP BOOKMARKS COULD TAKE YOU YEARS .  

HEY LOOK I DON"T HAVE TO SET THEM UP AMAZING!  

yo "someone" YOU CAN DOME OF OBIWAN WHILE HE'S DOMEing Bill Gates ..you know what i mean homie (i mean SUCK A FAT DICK and choke bitch)http://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010
    It's a bunch of links you SHOULD use..I'm improving your bullshit lives..your welcomehttp://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I think crushtron will possibly get crushed by the admins something tells me.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Crushtron: YOU HAVE TO SET UP BOOKMARKS COULD TAKE YOU YEARS .  

HEY LOOK I DON"T HAVE TO SET THEM UP AMAZING!  

yo "someone" YOU CAN DOME OF OBIWAN WHILE HE'S DOMEing Bill Gates ..you know what i mean homie (i mean SUCK A FAT DICK and choke bitch)

yeah.. wow.. I don't have to setup a bunch of bookmarks that I don't use... It doesn't take long to set bookmarks up... it can be if you just bookmark bookmark bookmark without organizing them in the first place.. but I prefer having my own bookmarks and have no need to visit another website that i'd have to bookmark to get to other places on the web... most sites i visit anyways, i just type in the address bar or are just loaded up each time i load up my browser...  

your site is useless... if you made it more customizable, perhaps it would have more use...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Crushtron: It's a bunch of links you SHOULD use..I'm improving your bullshit lives..your welcome

"a bunch of links you SHOULD use" - according to who? Why does one need five homepages? MSN works fine for me. Why do I need ten news links when Fox, Drudge, Yahoo Finance, and a link to my local station (www.click2houston.com) works just fine? BTW, I have CNET under my Computers folder. And..why links to torrents - are you promoting illegal activity.  

Your "colorful" language tells me you work at Fry's, If you want to improve our "bullsh*t lives", get an education and a real job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworkerbee
    I like New Tab King addon for Firefox. It creates a list based on your most visited websites and creates a new tab webpage, similar to your address bar history but a longer list. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10828
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010
    you guys got a point it's not completed  
    customaztion is in the future at this point im just building the link infrastructure  
    i just feel most dont set up bookmarks and this is easyhttp://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    this site is meant to be the hook up for people with recommendations for good sites  

who does'nt like torrents sites that workhttp://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Crushtron:  

who does'nt like torrents sites that work

The RIAA and the MPAAHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  2.  permalink
    You can't get in trouble for links.
  3.  permalink
    The moral of this is if you suck at life

do what your doing... which is nothing.

you wanna be super cool use http://curelost.com cuz all the cool people are doing it
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010
    I don't know anyone that uses curelost, and I hang with the coolest of the cool. They all think curelost is a waste.
  4.  permalink
    Somehow I doubt with a screen name dedicated to the geek of Star Wars you hang with the coolest of the cool, but whatever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010
    curelost.com is a pretty lame site, and to promote it as being "cool" or the best site is just plain dumb.
  5.  permalink
    show me better

oh that right!

you can't because everything thing you do or say is horrible

and the reason you don't know anyone that uses http://curelost.com (the best portal site ever) is because <b>you know no one<b/>
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010 edited
    www.google.com  
    igoogle.com  
    www.digg.com  
    heck even reddit.com  
    woot.com  

and more importantly  
    alt+b  

your portal site blows.. otherwise you wouldn't be here spamming about it to get visitors.. people would already know about it and would be using it.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  6.  permalink
    woot.com as a portal?

cmon digg?

are you fucking retarded?!?!
    and you momma blows ...cock..cuz you got BEEF in yo' face..cuz your gay
  7.  permalink
    and for anyone one reading this http://curelost.com is totally awesome full of greatness beyond any of these fools can understand

i would'nt listen to fags who impose there twisted views... because you might become one if you do.

you can spot them instantly...they sound like flaming homosexuals.

i.e .

"Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!"

gay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010
    "Guest" and curelost are for mental midgets.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010
    Guest: woot.com as a portal?  

cmon digg?  

are you fucking retarded?!?!  
    and you momma blows ...cock..cuz you got BEEF in yo' face..cuz your gay

they are much better sites to say the least.. and one does not need a portal to find them...  

I just how you are getting so bent out of shape because noone wants to visit your site.  

and 9 time out of 10 a person who accuses others of being gay themselves are the ones who are still hiding in the closet.  

and those who end up using namecalling in an argument already lost because they have nothing else better to say.  

That being said.. your site is nothing bunch a bunch of links that link to other sites that anyone can find otherwise.. Come back when you actually create something that has content and usefulness instead of relying on others to create the sites that you link too..  

Even as a portal, it sucks if the user cannot edit it to their needs.. You are better off just creating a "TOP 50 WEBITES" and leaving it as that.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  8.  permalink
    you be surprised how many people find this site very useful.

not everyone knows everything about the internet this a good way to introduce them.

and it's only going to get better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2010
    Keep telling yourself that your site is useful.
  9.  permalink
    Im telling You your a big time faggot. Fact.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010
    Guest: Im telling You your a big time faggot. Fact.

Careful - if you pit your wits with me, you won't have your wits to pit with.  

Shouldn't you be stocking shelves for Fry's or something?
  10.  permalink
    Naw im Fucking your mother right now..i feel like throwing up in her face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    My mom passed away about 25 years ago. Would you like to rethink your comment?
  11.  permalink
    Naw im Fucking your *dead* mother right now..i feel like throwing up in her *dead* face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    You are one sick dude. Be glad you'll never meet me in person.
  12.  permalink
    I'm glad too.
    seeing your horrifying face would make me cry tears of pity.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    You wouldn't live that long....
  13.  permalink
    your right.
    your stench would suffocate me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrushtron
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010
    This and MORE at http://curelost.com  

The Thinking man's Homepage.http://curelost.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Something tells me Guest (with the attitude problem) and Crushtron are one in the same. You may find all those links valuable, but I can tell you that 95%+ are useless to me (and most of the people I know).
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    ObiWan: Something tells me Guest (with the attitude problem) and Crushtron are one in the same. You may find all those links valuable, but I can tell you that 95%+ are useless to me (and most of the people I know).

You don't say... :) I bet he even posted the sole review up on alexa...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2010 edited
    Maybe we should post our own reviews of CureLost on Alexa....:face-devil-grin:
  14.  permalink
    lol thanks for the feed back
    •  
      CommentAuthorgogetenkz
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010
    [yawn]
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2010
    When your grandmother recommends it to you. Then you will be surprised lol.