Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMelladon
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010
    Just sayin sup from receiving. Since no one talks about us much. Not like there is much to talk about anyway.:face-devil-grin:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    In depth Report on Store 25: San Marcos
    Hot White Girl in Computer Sales in San Marcos
    Attn San Marcos Salesmen.
    I heard they are closing the San Marcos Store and the Georgia Store down?
    SoCal Fires: San Marcos and San Diego Stores Closing
    •  
      CommentAuthordiogenes
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2010
    Well, start talkin'
    •  
      CommentAuthoralmond940
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2010 edited
    Are you an employee or a customer diogenes?
    •  
      CommentAuthordiogenes
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2010
    Customer. I like it. It's got a nice beat and easy to dance to .
    •  
      CommentAuthoralmond940
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2010 edited
    I've been in the San Marcos store once or twice as I'm originally from the San Diego area. Who's your favorite employee there diogenes?
  2.  permalink
    Our Fry's gets pretty hot during the day, just look at how hot it was (and humid) at store 23 the other day:
    [url=http://h.imagehost.org/view/0618/2010-08-14_19-11-34_981][img]http://h.imagehost.org/t/0618/2010-08-14_19-11-34_981.jpg[/img][/url]
    All the customers are sweating and complaining about how hot it is, leaving without buying stuff, and it's worse for us employees. I don't know if they're just being cheap, or choosing not to fix the AC units, or what. Either way, it's pretty bad sometimes, and I have no doubt it's affecting sales.
  3.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthordiogenes
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2010
    No favorite employee...generally they're all good. Once in a while I run into a bozo, but I figure they're management's problem, not mine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrunkfys
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2010
    @melladon Whats good dog!!:face-monkey:
  4.  permalink
    Can anyone from #25 San Marcos confirm that Frank is no longer A/V Dept #5 DM ? Some one told me he was fired because of a bad review from the last Mopar. Just curious.
  5.  permalink
    Frank was let go over 3 months ago now, and Sean Archer has left, also Irene Chavez. Almost the whole Service dept.
  6.  permalink
    Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that Sean left, he loved ordering fish for the display tanks, it was his thing. Frank however was always a self serving ass but totally a Frys fan boy. Makes you wonder what is happening in the corporate office. I think Frys is starting to implode from poor management from the top on down.
  7.  permalink
    I knew about A/V. No surprise there. It has been a massive fustercluck for some time. It all went from bad to worse once a good majority of the team left last summer too.

Didn't know Archer was gone, though. Had some pretty bad experiences with him.
  8.  permalink
    I do love the fish tanks at your store though!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2013
    Finally, someone else from Store #25. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone post on behalf of 25.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2013
    Punkzilla: Finally, someone else from Store #25. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone post on behalf of 25.

Psh, I post all the time Punkzilla... though not as much these days :face-angel: Sean left too though? Man, that's crazyness... can't blame him though. I always got this vibe about him that he pretty much hated his job but tried to make the best of it because he had the "wife and kids responsibility" thing going on... like so many other Fry's employees. I never had those responsibilities myself which, in the end, allowed me to fit through the bars and escape.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013 edited
    I heard it was more a "quit or get fired" situation for Sean Archer.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013
    So I hear we got Alfons as the new manager at 25? I've heard a lot of crap about him from store 15. Watch out, A/V saleswomen!
  9.  permalink
    Spill the beans! what did you hear? Alfons would not dare after having such reputation in the L.A. stores.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2013
    Guest: Spill the beans! what did you hear? Alfons would not dare after having such reputation in the L.A. stores.

What about him at the L.A. stores?
  10.  permalink
    I've been thinking about working for the San Marcos Fry's, anything I should watch out for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013
    Guest: I've been thinking about working for the San Marcos Fry's, anything I should watch out for?

If you can handle high volumes of customer traffic at a questionable pay rate, then you'll be fine.