Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavidJ
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
    I want to thank some of you for your suggestions. I highly doubt that any of you have ever experienced what I went through purchasing a new TV from Fry's. It disrupted my studies as well as my llife. I am so disappointed in the events that transpired. If anything, I learned valuable lessons about purchasing merchandise as a consumer. Anyone who knows me would tell you that I am the type of person who does what he says and does it full-throtle. Obviously, Fry's electonics does not value the consumer, they have began to take them for granted. I am sure that it is obvious to anyone who read my BBB compaint and knows the facts about what happened realizes that I am telling the truth. My only recourse is to do exactly what I said and distribute every one of my flyers that I already printed up, and after doing so, if I am still mad and dwelling on my misfortunes due to shopping at Fry's, then I will print up more and distribute all of them all over as well. Like I stated to Cesar, I will make sure to lose Fry's as much business as I can. I am determined to do it! I am not asking for more than I paid for, I just want exactly what I paid for. You decide. I will not post on here again, but you can rest assured that I will post my BBB complaint against Fry's Electronics anywhere and everywhere I am able to do so. I will warn consumers of the potential risks they could run by shopping at Fry's. KARMA is real.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Purchase on 11/29/09
    Purchased an open box/reduced price item, discovered a component was missing when i got home
    Black Friday Purchases- what did you buy?
    Does Frys purchase product to be resold from smaller local vendors?
    If You wish to Purchase this, the following apply...
  2.  permalink
    Do you really expect us to believe your story? And no, I don't work at Frys; just uninterupted good experiences there.  

You did not have time to check your purchase or deal with returning it for 30 days, but now you have time to print up flyers and distribute them everywhere?  

Please.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    Mr. X: You think your posts are not spam?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    spam? spam?!? SPAAAM!!!Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    stop spaming spam