Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorweasle
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2007
    What is the point if the supervisor doesn't even verify the stuff or in some cases LOOK AT THE SCREEN? Some sups are even chatting it up and laughing in another direction as they enter their number and pass in a split second, then they're gone. I feel like it defeats the purpose and is unnecessary.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    forgot password
    MIC passwords?
    new password for your original account is greatayahala
    Anybody know the WiFi password?
    The password to all demo computers:
  2.  permalink
    Maybe they trust the subordinates to actually be smart enough to verify before they come to themWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2007
    without passwords there will be chaos :Dthe wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2007
    The passwords are needed so people won't take advantage of discounts. It simply slows down the process and it gets fishy when you do it too much.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2007
    It would be cool to phish your sups password. loli am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2007
    Not even that would be of much use. Nowadays, most everything needs PIC approval.
  3.  permalink
    BECAUSE FRY'S DOESN'T TRUST THEIR ASSOCIATES!! because 80% of theft in the whole retail companies are made by employees!! but Sup/Man approval are essential for the companies success but downgrades processing time to like forever lol! but it makes sense...its to prevent anything that associates aren't:face-angel: suppose to do!I AM HERE FOR YOU!!! :D if ur not a dick :P!!
    •  
      CommentAuthortinunidhu
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2007
    all sup are not like that.i m also sup but i always check everything and after that i give my password.i even greet customer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSAhole
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2008
    Passwords are needed to make sure that the cashiers are processing their transactions correctly. Because in most cases, a handful of newhires are poorly trained or just rather plain stupid and that is why I prefer IQ tests over drug ones. But hell, even some of them that's been there forever and a day still makes errors. Also,if you notice that the sup passwords the transaction without paying attention, that's because they know that cashier knows what he or she is doing!  

Hi I'm a Mac and Weasle, you are a PC. There, I don't need a password for that.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorL1GHT50UT
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008
    Sups are there to verify, well they're supposed to. but if you have been working there long enough you should know how to do your shit! thus meaning what kind of password is needed, do you have to be the DSC to do so. and while passwording the screen actually tells you are passwording whether is a Manual, GC, Credit back or cash back vise versa I've seen associated especially the new hires re issue a GC and givin cash back sups need to make sure they catch that!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMAZDASPEED
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    supervisors do more than give out passwords... you know what i was thinking? if we ever get those digital pads, where people can sign their name on screen, audit will be out of the job. since all the store receipts will be stored electronically and sent overnight to frys home office. imagine all the money frys would save in receipt roll paper.
Add your comments