Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2007
    Is it true that you will get a $1 million dollar bonus when you work 15 years at frys?Howard Dean for America '08
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    You know you work at Fry's when...
    Are u getting paid enough according to your work?
    Man Works At GameStop 11 Years Tells All
    Omar gets 6 years
    I got fired from Fry's more than 2 years ago; Any chance on getting rehired?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    No.
  2.  permalink
    not only no but hell no lolWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    Thats odd because some employees think this is going to happen.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's because the employees we hire are fucking retards, and like something out of a game a telephone, we have a bunch of people running around confusing deferred compensation with Social Security having sex with the lottery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2007
    The would definitely fire you before you hit 15 years. It would be nice to see that on paper though.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    worm:The would definitely fire you before you hit 15 years. It would be nice to see that on paper though.

Lol thats so true :D!!! but ive seen some managers made it to 15+ years and there mood changes to a big ass smile :face-devil-grin:I AM HERE FOR YOU!!! :D if ur not a dick :P!!
  4.  permalink
    Thats cause they finally got the blow job they deserved from wifey poo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2007
    Kind of like telling Freshman there is a pool on the top of your high school.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormilh467
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2007
    Frys of Industry City has 4-5 employees with 10+ years commitment. Only person close to having something like a 1 million dollar bonus is Movess or however you spell his name because he's the #1 seller of all fry's with a shitload of commission.  

SuperUberReturnsGUY!:
    worm:The would definitely fire you before you hit 15 years. It would be nice to see that on paper though.

Lol thats so true :D!!! but ive seen some managers made it to 15+ years and there mood changes to a big ass smile :face-devil-grin:

And about that big ass smile, what Fry's do you work at? All my supervisors and managers were really :face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2007
    dean:Is it true that you will get a $1 million dollar bonus when you work 15 years at frys?

no way in hell. haha.
  5.  permalink
    get promoted fast to dm. than district and you ass will be sitting on a nice porche.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    bmode13: get promoted fast to dm. than district and you ass will be sitting on a nice porche.

then in jail.. just ask Omar about that one.. of course he got higher than DMHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect deferred compensation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    Sasquatch: No.

Shut up man, I've only got like 14 years left lol. Its mine all mine.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yeah sureLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You can make 1million in 15 years with a real job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    more than that even.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Well with Frys you can make $2 million in 15 years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    at 25k a year?? without pulling an omar-gets-arrested or going to work in home office? how? also not doing it my ways either.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    if you make $70k a year. You can pull $1 million in 15 years, and $1 million for being there for 15 years.  

You pretty much have made $140k a year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    if big if on avg you make 25k at friedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    at 25k a year you will make $375k in 15 years. Plus the $1 million dollar bonus for sticking it through.  

So your salary will be like $90k a year for 15 years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You Fry's people rock!  

You work hard and you will make $1.3 million in 15 years.  

That is an extra $67k a year. Keep up the good work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep if you dont get deported arrested for drugs or crack under the stress of never having money for 15 yearsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    or get fired for looking at your manager wrong.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Makes you regret quiting Frys? or regret looking at your boss wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i got my boss kicked from the first store i was working at then i too was transferred for different reasons "i had a manager card in my back pocket" and proceeded to get him fired as i did in the first store for doing little and trying to sound important.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but neither i was happy to be out and te 1 mill is probably about as fake as you can get.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    They can probably do it with the way the economy is going.  

One day we will be passing millions like they are 1 dollar bills.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    reminds me of when they sent the top gear team to vietnam and said they had to drive to the top of it gave them something like 50k of dong. they were happy till they found the cheapest car was about 150k of dong.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....