Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2010
    Features  
    - Plays movies on different movie and video file format.  
    - Easily search movie library by Movie Title, Year, Genres, Actor and Director.  
    - Over 1000 Built-in and Web Services movie library INFORMATION support, ready to be added to your movie library.  
    - High quality movie picture cover, good for big screen TV viewing.  
    - Very easy user-interface that remove complexities like other movie library applications.  

Author:face-angel:  
    XyvermaxFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Back to School- Your Software Needs for FREE!!!
    New PowerPoint like software from Google and it's FREE!!!
    http://ezmovielibrary.com/
    Forum software
    What program is best for keeping out bad software?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2010
    This is the link  

http://ezmovielibrary.com/Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    Thanks this is a huge help. I can organize all my videos and play them when and where I want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2010
    Hint  
    - Might trigger anti-virus software when installed and first run. Never fear, this is safe!

Yeaaaah I trust that....Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010
    I think the web service on the site is way easier to use. and I dont have to install virus infected software.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    asdf You don't understand the sytem flow of the program. How can you play your movie :face-smile:thru website.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010 edited
    I use Hulu, YouTube, NetFlix websites to watch shows and movies for free, using a simple web browser.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I know those things but that movie is not yours the movie that you play on the system is yours from your compilation. That's why its called movie library.:face-crying:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    - Plays movies on different movie and video file format.  
    - Easily search movie library by Movie Title, Year, Genres, Actor and Director.  
    - Over 1000 Built-in and Web Services movie library INFORMATION support, ready to be added to your movie library.  
    - High quality movie picture cover, good for big screen TV viewing.  
    - Very easy user-interface that remove complexities like other movie library applications. :face-devil-grin:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    asdf do you rip your movie? and when rip it you just put it on a folder right? and when you play it you browse the location and play it manually. The system its like netflix program that you play locally from your movie not from anyone else.:face-angel:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010
    You want me to download movies? That takes forever. Its best to stream it in real-time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    No you didn't get asdf. There's no movie for free on that system. The system is just a program to play your own movies from your computer and the web service is just to help you of your information you gonna put on your library if you don't have any idea or information on your movie that you rip. The web is always updating for the information so you could just copy those information and your own library. :face-smile:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    it takes about 15 minutes only to download the whole system.:face-monkey:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Send me the link to the file that takes only 15 minutes to download. I want to see it.
  3.  permalink
    so are you grace seroma or someone else?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010
    looking at whois data is too easy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    look at the benefits of the program not something else. If you don't like it or can't make one just keep quiet.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I'm giving this for free alright.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I get a lot of free stuff. this product is not what many may need. I like Boxee better: http://www.boxee.tv/
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Ok fine do whatever you want but I'm just giving a good topic and good benefits for this site that talks nonsense. If you don't want it just ignore it ok?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    You don't really understand how the program works because you haven't tried it yet or maybe you want to create your own but you can't.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    before you make a comment use it first and download it first and I'm sure even one feature of this you gonna like it.:face-smile:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010
    I miss the old fleaSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    What you been up to AyaHu?  

WOuld you like to Install some flea ridden software?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Yes I would love to infect my gorgeous quad core computer with hundreds of gigs of graphic design work and photography backed up on it :DSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    lol so you got the i7?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2010
    I only have an i7 at work :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Oh nice, i need a new computer, when I get one i need an i7. whats your specs?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I just built a new system the other day. (finally) OC 920, 5850, triple channel ram, yada yada. What I really love is this. Sooo quick. I can go from desktop to playing Fallout 3 in ten seconds. I can't believe I waited so long to upgrade. New monitor, finally. Bye bye CRT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Oh man I have a patroit 64gb, compile times are fast! Everything is fast! I installed one on my laptop and on a server. 220MB/sec read and write lol. Its faster than booting off a flash drive and thats prett quick.!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    AyaHu: I only have an i7 at work :<

Only?  

I finally gave in to the Dark Side and got a MBP (with only an i5) to run Photoshop CS5.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010
    ObiWan:
    AyaHu: I only have an i7 at work :<

Only?  

I finally gave in to the Dark Side and got a MBP (with only an i5) to run Photoshop CS5.

what can you possibly do ObiWan? Im sure you can do the same work with MS Paint.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Cute...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I am in the middle of downloading CS5. Oh boy, am I excited!Superhero!