Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    How do you guys like your new ASM? I had a blast with him. ha ha. SPAZ
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fountain valley
    Midnight Releases at Frys (Fountain Valley)
    Anyone from store 7?
    Does anyone talk to or know what happend to the people who got fired from draw?
    Need help from anyone with knowledge of loss prevention officers
  3.  permalink
    HEs a big duche bag
  4.  permalink
    No Really. What would give you that idea!!!!! he he
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7356
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010
    he's not that bad :D
  5.  permalink
    Tyra is gone? Or does that mean she's...SM?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010
    ladydemando: Tyra is gone? Or does that mean she's...SM?

Tyra Fizel store manager? wtf?
  6.  permalink
    asdf:
    ladydemando: Tyra is gone? Or does that mean she's...SM?

Tyra Fizel store manager? wtf?

It is indeed a terrifying thought to think about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010
    SDCherryPicker it just occurred to me that you are VERY ENTHUSIASTIC!!!!Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    The sales department is not the same with out Lan there, whatever happened to her?
  8.  permalink
    She got fired when the new female manager couldn't handle the hotness. That female manager is now gone but the damage is done. It also had something to do the commission changes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2010 edited
    I WAS from Store 7, love the past tense. I can't say I'm surprised that Tyra is the SM now, but dare I ask who the ASM is? And I'm doubly glad to be out of Fry's, Tyra was a nightmare even as an "assistant". I don't even want to think about what its like over there now?
  9.  permalink
    current employee from 7.  
    tyra is, well, tyra, sweet backstabbing and all.  
    and paz is a nightmare, changing everything around because its not "how it was in my georgia store" with that annoying aussie accent.  
    no one understands him half the time, and to be honest, when you do finally get it, you've either been fired or are so irritated youre about to quit.  
    already the computers DM walked out because of him.  
    oh, and two mini coopers named "PAZ" and "PAZ JR"? really? pretentious much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2010
    tyra gets around much does she...
  10.  permalink
    Anyone remember Marisa? She's gettin' married!
  11.  permalink
    How is the Cro Station (Sam and Maria) doing now that Tyra is the head hancho and had a new boot licking lapdog?
  12.  permalink
    Who is that new suit in the service dept? Are we having Mopar tomorrow? he looks too young to be a big dog
  13.  permalink
    just to let u guys know tyra is the sm, ron is the asm, shane is the csm, and the cro station has been taken out for a yr now.
  14.  permalink
    Shane? Was he from the Anaheim store? I was hired by him at Fountain Valley, then he left for Anaheim, and is he back now? Or is it a different Shane?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmo0chies
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012
    Tyra... Evil bitch.