Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfryscredit
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010 edited
    I have never worked for a company that is soo unprofessional. They cant get there website, fryscredit.com working, to make payments,. Thay have there employees telling customers that they are so sorry but out website is down due to mainence but its been down for 2 months already. This is the worst place ever. We have to take calls for frys credit, frys.comm and 5 of the stores in the bay area with. we have to ask o use the bathroom and we have to work on holidays with no extra pay. The frys credit card is a scam. they dont send out statments and cust gets a late fee, they say they can not waive fee. You can not make pmts over the phone unless u have ur frys credit card and cant use your statement with the account number. We get calls and calls about people mad wanting to close there accounts if we dont remove fee's. we tell them we can not help them. I asked our manager and they said they know the customer is not gonna buy anything else on the card anyways so they want to get as much money as possible from them. This card is a scam and we the employees are stuck here telling customers that we cant help them. We are over worked and underpid. We are slaves here at frys.com and frys credit. We are so fed up here its not even funny. This is the all time worst place to work in the bay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010
    http://www.fryscredit.com/ has been hacked lol
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010
    Awesome! Although I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to do that to fryscredit.com...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010
    There is a virus going around altering web sites.  

Heres how the virus works:  

- Virus enters web developers computer from an infected web site.  
    - Virus looks at the web developers Filezilla FTP client software for stored "domains, username and passwords"  
    - Virus logs in to each one and updates html and javascript files on the server  
    - Virus then embeds a couple lines of executable javascript code  
    - End-users visit the site and code is executed  

The result:  

- Most viruses will use known vulnerabilities to install software/virus silently without your knowledge.  
    - Some infections are just spammers hacking their advertisements into a page.  

This was a huge headache because it has happened to me and it has spread out through work as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    I guess they fixed it now. Too bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    What exactly is Frys.com like... working in a warehouse or cubicles?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    If you think the credit industry is shady, try working in timeshares. It feels so immoral to be anywhere near customer service in timeshares.Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    Frys.com is cubicles at the home office in San Jose.
  2.  permalink
    It's hell
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2017
    Well Randolph Fry hires illegal immigrants and pays them under minimum wage anyway.  

Some of you are slaves... surprised you Fry's employees speak English TBH!

kyle.jpg
Add your comments