Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010
    Went to Fry's yeaterday to buy a couple "combo" deals for some pc's I'm working on. As soon as I get out of the car, I hear it...... "Cellllibration, yeah, come on!" blaring from the loudspeakers. This is Frys 25th ann sale. I get inside....and the same music is on a loop. Over, and Over, and Over again.....hell, I musta heard that stupid song playing at least 40 times before reaching the check-out line. I pull out my check book, and my hands are shaking from fried nerves. Stop to get a burger on the way home, and can't taste anything. Did I mention that stupid f*kin song had gotten on my last nerve, and given it an Indian burn?  
    Damn you Frys....and your ann sale. Damn you all to hell.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why do buyers and people from home office act stuck up and bitchy when they visit our stores?
    TRUTH ABOUT FRYS FROM AN INSIDER AT CORPORATE
    Macbook from FRYS?
    FrysForum.com Served w/Legal Document from Fry's Home Office!
    Does Frys purchase product to be resold from smaller local vendors?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010
    I'm glad I missed it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010
    You may have anxiety.
  2.  permalink
    Glad they didn't do that at our store. I probably would've just went home
  3.  permalink
    Yeah, that would be annoying. I dunno where you're from, but if you want something even worse, go to a place called Gallery Furniture in Houston. There, you'll see (and hear) the single most annoying person in the world: Mattress Mack.  
    When I was there, he would stand at the counter, with a phone in front of him. Every 45 seconds or so, he'd pick up the phone and scream into it whatever specials where going on on that particular day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2010
    Well....Gallery Furniture has something that Fry's doesn't...a decent reputation.
  4.  permalink
    Just be glad that you didn't have to work there, imagine a whole week straight of that song. It's a wonder there weren't murders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2010
    FWIW, Gallery Furniture has a good reputation with it's employees, which actually translates to satisfied customers. Admittedly, hearing the same song repeatedly will get old, but if Gallery treats it's employees well, that actually becomes a minor issue.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2010
    Gallery Furniture also has sales people at the door waiting to help you.