Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthornewfry
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010 edited
    I quit a couple years ago and didnt give a 2 week notice. I didnt make it past orientation. Im desperate for a job, and I cant find any decent work. Whats the typical timeframe they will call after applying?
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010
    As long as you don't have a glimmer of hope in your eyes.....yeah, I'm sure Frys will rehire you.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    No Fry's won't rehire you. Is "orientation" referring to making it past 90 days? If you didn't make it past that, then you'll never be rehired. Fry's rarely rehires, and when they do it's only for employees that left on perfect terms that have been with the company past 90 days.  

Not giving 2 weeks notice, and not being past 90 days means you don't have a chance.
  1.  permalink
    I guess my fate lies with Best Buy; even though, the workers there are complete morons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Why would you WANT to go back to work for Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    He needs a job...
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010
    There's a big difference between being an employee and an indentured servant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2010
    Yes, there is.