Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 6336
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010
    i just saw the home office people! randy fry was here and ken and mr mike here with everyone too. they look at a/v and see new manager. very scary to see all together like this!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why is there only one store in San Diego?
    What does Fry's San Diego have on its Second Floor?
    Not from San Diego
    Fry's San Diego in some management cult
    If Fry's San Diego is not corrupt then why did all these department managers quit or get fired?
  2.  permalink
    Lots of good changes going on. The store looks better with all the new displays.
  3.  permalink
    Good job sam, keep up those displays and you can see a nice promotion to SM soon.
  4.  permalink
    Store looked good this afternoon but I felt I was walking into a Toyota dealership with all the guys standing around the front entrance in white shirts and ties (waiting for the next "up"?). There was a new "clearance" laptop display which drew them like flies on.... Mission? Commission.
  5.  permalink
    DID you guys ever get a new SM?
  6.  permalink
    Paul from store 5 went to san diego.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2010
    Guest: Good job sam, keep up those displays and you can see a nice promotion to SM soon.

Its about sales performance not really about image.
  7.  permalink
    Well, this explains why starting about 6 months ago I can no longer walk 10 feet in the San Diego store without a salesperson asking if I need help. Especially in the router/wireless networking aisle. You can't even reach for a box to read the specs without multiple salespeople swarming over you. Here's a tip: If you are standing next to a salesperson who asks a customer if they need help, and the customer says "No, thank you." you probably don't need to ask the same customer again yourself 10 seconds later.
  8.  permalink
    LOL, sales guys are sure agressive.
  9.  permalink
    Sales people are just trying to earn a living.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 4399
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2012
    This is fucked up guys it will screw our commission!!!
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2018623881_frys07.html