Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormichelle
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2010
    why did the home office people come to our store again today? i saw the main guy, his name is ken? everyone work hard but they stay all day and now i have to close with them, i don't want to be close when they are here it makes everyone nervous.  

mopar every week?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why is there only one store in San Diego?
    What does Fry's San Diego have on its Second Floor?
    Not from San Diego
    Fry's San Diego in some management cult
    If Fry's San Diego is not corrupt then why did all these department managers quit or get fired?
  2.  permalink
    Its a good thing they are here...without them who would do all the work without having an ASM and a Store manager to do it? Relax be yourself.They are there to help make your work environment a better place.
  3.  permalink
    HA!!! what a joke. mopars never acomplished anything except to get people fired and move inept prople in to positions they aren't prepared for.
  4.  permalink
    No ASM or SM? Where did they go? Is Armel in charge?
  5.  permalink
    Ken is in charge now. He is tasked with turning that store around, it's been out-of-shape long enough. Everyone should be on best behavior or else. It's really for the best.
  6.  permalink
    The shit has really hit the fan now. Ha ha. Its hilarious. Miliam is no longer SM and has been moved back to ASM at San Marcos under Sean. Sam is no longer ASM and nobody knows where he will end up with the possibilty of being demoted. I wonder who gets canned next!!!
  7.  permalink
    I am totally not happy with Milam being back in the store. The last six months have been fucking AWESOME because we have management (for the exception of Debbie) that treat us like human beings. Sean and Jose have done a great job with the store and I'm sad to see Jose go (he will be acting store manager at 15 starting tomorrow). I don't know why Sam is getting demoted and I'm not sure where he'll go but I hope it works out for him. I'm going to enjoy my last two days without Milam. Come Sunday... fuck.
  8.  permalink
    Miliam was a Jerk to you guys too??? I would say he got what he deserves, but he still has a job. That guy would talk down to everyone and had zero respect for his associates ... so the associates would return the favor. Sam I feel bad for bc he was a real good guy ... someone people dont mind working for, but I guess he got sucked into Miliams shit-storm.
  9.  permalink
    I think they set Miliam up because of past indiscretions. Sean basically saved his own ass by going to San Marcos 6 months ago. I don't know about Sam. Although I never really liked him as a manager. He just wasn't a good people person when it came to customer service. The whole situation with Store 15 is totally fucked. Nobody knows who is coming or going.
  10.  permalink
    Put 'em all outside selling hot dogs and cokes for a quarter.
  11.  permalink
    What's a mopar?
  12.  permalink
    Sam is going to be customer service manager at San Marcos

or he can be promoted to customer.
  13.  permalink
    The Customer Service manager is currently Debbie. I would have no problem welcoming Sam back to the store if it means she gets promoted somewhere else.
  14.  permalink
    Debbie lol.

Lol she asked me if i counted out my bag after giving me my badge I dropped that clearly said Merchandise Coordinator on it.

Not to mention I had a Grey Shirt on.
  15.  permalink
    the store seems to be doing well since they left, the atmosphere is great. most people seem not to mis the old managers at all. the talk is about jose and whoever the new manager is going to be, everyone is pleased milam has gone.
  16.  permalink
    Yup I couldn't agree more. No one talks about old management. They only talk about Jose (new ASM of 15) And they talk about who the new SM will be. I hear rumor that it will be female! And its about time! Maybe she will see whats really going on?
    Goooooo 15!
  17.  permalink
    I hear that people are being sent from other stores to work in this store for a few weeks to motivate sales staff
  18.  permalink
    I prefer Sam over Jose. They should have made Sam the store manager of 15.
  19.  permalink
    I think they are sending a few sales people from the atlanta stores for a couple weeks
  20.  permalink
    THIS STORE NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. THEY HAVE A GOOD STAFF THEY JUST NEED TO BE RE TRAINED. I HOPE SAM IS OK. HE WASN'T THE EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO. BUT HE DID WORK REALLY HARD. I LIKE THE NEW ASM HE DOES HIS JOB AND HE DOES IT WELL.
  21.  permalink
    HOW DOES THE NEW ASM DOES HIS JOB WELL? WELL IS NOT ENOUGH FOR STORE 15. HE IS GETTING PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THAT POSITION, HE BETTER CLEAN HOUSE OR HE WON'T LAST.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2010
    Guest, why are you talking to yourself?
  22.  permalink
    The Store manager from store 44 Calvin has been there all weekend and will be there for a few more days
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2010 edited
    In reference to "Guest."

samefag.jpg
  23.  permalink
    Which guest? Guess.
  24.  permalink
    So i guess they are sending in the Calvary to SD to help them out.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010
    Ha. Where do you even go to find a samefag.jpg anyway?
  25.  permalink
    i am glad that the calvary has been brought in, the store has been in shambled since sean left last year. many of the associates only come to work to chill wit other associates and nothing gets done morale is gennerally i do what i want and i get away with it becauze they are not going to fire me. new managers might mean people actually do work now
  26.  permalink
    The whole reason San Diego is in chaos is because they Fired Rick Andrade. He did everything for Sam and Sean and when Rick was canned everything went to shit.
  27.  permalink
    LAZY PEOPLE IS ALL I SEE THERE ANYHOW. AND WHEN I SAY HE DOES HIS JOB WELL I MEAN BY JUST THAT....THE STORE IS GETTING CLEANED UP ALL RITE! THE FIRING HAS BEGUN! LETS SEE IF THEY CAN BRING 15 BACK TO LIFE? WE WILL ALL SEE.
  28.  permalink
    FIVE IS OUT-FOR-THE-COUNT
  29.  permalink
    Does anyone know where RIck Andrade wound up?
  30.  permalink
    Nope
  31.  permalink
    @SDCHERRY picker, you an ass. That's not why the store is screwed up.
  32.  permalink
    Store 15 will be back on top someday
  33.  permalink
    Rick is doing good and went back to school. The store started to go to shit and into a free fall when he got fired then everything else started stinking. They have like 3 store managers and a couple ASM's here right now along with about 45 people who are the A team. Tryin to turn things around. They are making some good sales.
  34.  permalink
    Yes they are making the Number's go up! Finally. Things are looking much better in San Diego. I like the A team...good group of people they have down here.
  35.  permalink
    I wish I could take part of the A Team, I always like exploring new stores and earning more experience / knowledge.
  36.  permalink
    Guest: I wish I could take part of the A Team, I always like exploring new stores and earning more experience / knowledge.

It is quite simple to explorer the other stores. I am moving to my fourth store. Let you management crew know you want to move around, and you are flexible in District 2. If you fall under computers, they will move you where you want, it makes other stores nervous when you walk there and start showing numbers like everyone else should be, exactly what the A team is attempting to do. I just think they pulled to many people in, flooding the market in San Diego. The sales are there, and the A team is just going to make sure the top dollar is made. Floating between stores is fun though. I know some San Macros employees moved to that store to be full time, and the Store 25 current SM wanted to pull some sales people up to his store to be Sups. It is an easy path for promotions if you hold your own and make a positive attitude for the store.
  37.  permalink
    i heard you SD cats were being dicks to some A-team members
  38.  permalink
    Is there a way for a customer to tell an A-team member from a regular SD employee?
  39.  permalink
    They don't have gang tattoos
  40.  permalink
    I noticed that.
  41.  permalink
    cookiemaker. Some of them deserve it because they act like duesche bags.
  42.  permalink
    Gang tatts lol that's funny! Cover it up with makeup. A team are the ones who actually look like they are working that's how you can tell. And they are nice to everyone.
  43.  permalink
    I wonder who will be the SM in San Diego.... Someone mentioned it will be a female... anyone has any idea???
  44.  permalink
    Was at the SD store Friday. Many new faces. Lots of new suits whispering on their cell phones (to the mother ship?...Randy, who do we fire next?) Even spotted a guy in a TAN suit. I thought Fry's required a dark suit, grim funeral director look. Change is a comin' to San Diego. Watch out.
  45.  permalink
    Be afraid, be very afraid.
  46.  permalink
    at our store. you can wear whatever color suit you want.
  47.  permalink
    Fry's is on the Rise.