Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKaegura420
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2007
    What's up with this Randy guy I'm hearing about in this post where's nobodies posted anything? Is he a co-worker any anyone?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why is it that everyone who gets fired or quits Frys has a smile on their face?
    Who wants too quit Fry's but can't because of the way the ecomony is doing?
    who else here is a kleptomaniac?
    Who is the employee that..
    To all of the people who gossip on this site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    What?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I think the Randy guy Sassy is talking about is the owner of Frys, Mr. Randy Fry.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhumanoid
    we call him The Overlord of Fry's. Thats who he is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKaegura420
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2007
    That's funny. Does he ever make trips by the store un-announced to check up on the store???
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Why would he? He is Fry's. There's people to do that for him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    He does random visits though. Like if a superstore is doing really good or bad.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2007
    He doesn't pay employees what they deserve ...there is items that are very profitable and don't pay employees shit!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2007
    I know some sales people that make two thousand a week. Get a better position.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2007
    Sell cars.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2007
    He is...  
    Your father....Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    I want frys with my computer please.
    •  
      CommentAuthorweasle
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2007
    He is God.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2007
    He's your worst nightmare.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    He's a money hungry person who learned to buy cheap used parts re-package them and sell them again...not really
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2007
    or remanufacturer similar products under generic names and set them at a low price to lure people into the store.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2007
    irspecialbb:He's a money hungry person who learned to buy cheap used parts re-package them and sell them again...not really

that is to say, he's a genius lol
  4.  permalink
    He obviously has no regard for employee well being, I find a lot of the store policies outright dumb and without merit. I hope he reads this and emails me asking why I say such things, I'd be glad to fill him in on some common big box mart business practices that make more money than what is being pissed away on a daily basis @ my Fry's. I'd actually like to hear his reasoning behind not hiring a recovery team, not hiring janitors, not paying "competitive" wages, among other things. Fry's could really take off big time if he or any of his administration listened a little closer to it's heart (the employees).
  5.  permalink
    not hiring janitors >>>>> because it is more cost effective to contract out like he does at store 16. a graveyard contract janitor firm. they get to handle a the employee issues such as insurance, UI benefits, sick time, ETCWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2007
    Not competitive wages?? Are you serious?
  6.  permalink
    his wages are in line with other big box retailers here.We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  7.  permalink
    Sasquatch:Not competitive wages?? Are you serious?

Well seeing as I have worked for many a big boxmart and been paid a whole lot more, ya, my statement stands about start @ 8$ an hour not competitive. Even for sales...commission based at an electronics store? The commission sucks compared to other "real" commission based jobs. Maybe it is just my store, but the pay sucks horribly for the cost of living where I am. Plus, education and experience is never rewarded, I could have a masters in computer science and they would start me at the same wage as some 18 year old puke who is living with his parents.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorbinCSA
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2007
    I hear ya, but i recently went to Best Buy (right down the road from the Fry's i work at) and they made the same exact amount that I do (8$/hr) What I can't wrap my head around is their inexplicable ability to deny the right of a dependent to go visit their benefactors on the grounds that it's the holiday season and I don't care if you spend everyday not at school at work we won't let you go home on a weekend. no wonder that while our store has the best CS( it's because every CSA has an average shelf life of about 2 months before quitting and the new guys are overzealous/care):face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2007
    You should all go work for Home Depot, that place pays a lot for retail.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2007
    Walmart or best buy should purchase Fry's. It makes perfect sense.