Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010
    Now I'm free from hell that I've work with for 5 years and wasted my precious time for so long. But It's ok I found one which is the beginning of my new life and career that I could utilize my skills and knowledge and doesn't require me to sell and beg customers for the food of my family. If anyone wants to work at frys please think 10 times I swear you would end up for nothing.:face-smile:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    OMG finally, HD DVD is dead. Let's party!
    Whats up with all the new people joining the forums? Is word finally getting around?
    Finally a huge 4GB memory card for Xbox 360
    2011 Mediocrity: Finally a normal car for the masses!
    Scan Guns in Service Finally!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    Frys is the weirdest management I've ever worked with. :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010 edited
    Awww, well good luck xyvermax in all your future endeavors. Don't forget to write. :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    good stuff. I can't believe you've been there so long. I left Frys 2 years ago after working there for 3 years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    I have no choice because it's only this time that luck turns on me just now. I can't leave frysfuck without replacement and I'm looking for better replacement that's why I stay there for long though it's against my will. I'll just consider it as my past nightmare. :face-smile:
  2.  permalink
    after 13 years there im trying to fin something else.. i think they are trying to get rid of me because i'm questioning the way the do things.. its getting rough in there
  3.  permalink
    If you worked at Fry's for over 10 years then you should be careful. Fry's will try to fire you so they don't have to pay you an expensive deferred payment. It's good that you are trying to find a company that will want to keep you long term but not sure if there's a company like that nowadays. Good luck in finding your true career!
  4.  permalink
    rxyvermax it’s your own damn fault for not using your time wisely and attended school while you "work" there. See you at Wal-Mart.
  5.  permalink
    "after 13 years there im trying to fin something else.. i think they are trying to get rid of me because i'm questioning the way the do things.. its getting rough in there"

Yeah, find someone that can actually spell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010
    I know I can make my numbers when I was still there but the atmosphere is not the same anymore. Frys treated us like slave consider the fact that no hourly pay, doing the same stuff as before like schematics, Wireless scam install if you don't make it they'll fire you, Profit Sure Company(PSC), High interest frys card, Monster:face-devil-grin:stuff, My god how could you work with these kind of pressures that everytime you don't make your numbers you'll be gone. When my favorite Rey gone and this new damn computer DM replace him, I don't feel no more working there. I'm just forcing myself to work there. One time I remember the Store Manager said this new computer DM knows nothing. Just telling you guys what's really going on right now at frysfuck. I'm saying these because I feel sad with those guys who still there fighting for commission in front of the customer just to keep their job. But for me I believe I have my skills that I'm gonna use now for better career and money. I'm not against frys because they fired me I'm just saying of what I've seen and experienced with them. That's all folks!!! :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    you quit or you get fired?
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    No offense xyvermax, but you type the same way flea does... painful. I'm glad to hear you left though. I too felt so much better when I quit working for Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010
    You should go back to Fry's Electronics and visit old co-workers...they will probably say, you look so happy :D....and you should reply, "Oh yes I am". THE END:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2010
    I will soccerboy, and I will tell in front of his face that fucking computer DM "Thank you very very much for getting rid of me because you open a bright future for me" does it sounds good to tell him? or do you still have any idea that I should tell on that shit DM? please tell me so I could relay on him.:face-monkey:
  6.  permalink
    I agree it is nor good anymore but I'm staying for awhile because the jobs outside right now aren't many and it may be better to wait until it improves. What do you think? Thanks
  7.  permalink
    I get what you're saying, but there's no time like the present. He who hesitates is lost. Good luck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    Is your DM was a douche bag then just smile....he more than likely could care less of what you think...on the other hand, if your "friends" Associates were jerks to you...then this will be a great time to gloat and say how wonderful not working at Fry's Electronics is :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Rubbing it in their face only makes you look like an arse wipe. If you go there, be cordial. Gloating only lowers yourself to their level.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    That may be true, but there is always an exception when dealing anything relating to Fry's Electronics...It might make you look like an "Arse Wipe" in the words of ObiWan, but who cares what people think. I think ObiWan is an old man....be young for once and take some risk in life :D:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Define "old".  

There were people I worked with early on in my career that were jerks - both to our employer and myself. Their reputation followed them, and in some cases prevented them from being hired at certain places.  

There's a big difference between being young and taking some risk, and just being young and stupid. Rubbing it in a DM, associate, whatever's face is just plain stupid and can come back to haunt you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Every Human being is different ObiWan. Some people can be "bi-polar", by that I mean that they can be complete assholes one second and then act completely opposite of it...It all leads on how you were raised as a child. Some people were dropped when they were little and some weren't. :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Yeah....like Freud said, it's all our parents fault (not!). We're accountable for our own actions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    So your saying that the way you were raised doesn't affect on how you will be or react on certain situation in the future?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    People are defined by what they watch on TV.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    So if i watch the food network, does that mean I'm a fatass that eats everything in sight? No.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Same thing applies as to how you were raised. If your parents were alcoholics, that doesn't necessitate the need for you to be an alcoholic. We're given a free will to make choices. How we were raised or what we watch may have an influence, but it doesn't absolutely dictate or determine how WE are to behave.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsoccerboy
    But you do have some people that are affected by how they were raised...Not ALL but some..
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    That doesn't negate our responsibility for our own actions.