Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    The Former ASM at store 15 is now going to be the new CSDM at Concord. I wish he would stay at 15 and become our CSDM because Mr Sweaty is a complete douche bag. Have fun. He might be a little rough at first but all in all he is a good guy.
  2.  permalink
    What happened the CSDM at Concord? I'm pretty sure he was trained at Fremont for a week?
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2010
    The CSDM of Concord before was fired(dont know the real reason, too much gossip about it). Anyway Sam is a fucking prick :face-smile:. He always yells at people over stupid ass shit. Example: one night he got all pissed over candy not facing the right direction right before closing employees were going to leave. And if you get a minute of overtime, he lectures you(even though he schedules you a closing shift when you know you cant get off at 10:15). Anyone in Concord who is cashiering knows he's an asshole. No wonder he didn't last as ASM in San Diego. Hope they fire his ass
  3.  permalink
    Shigman: The CSDM of Concord before was fired(dont know the real reason, too much gossip about it). Anyway Sam is a fucking prick :face-smile:. He always yells at people over stupid ass shit. Example: one night he got all pissed over candy not facing the right direction right before closing employees were going to leave. And if you get a minute of overtime, he lectures you(even though he schedules you a closing shift when you know you cant get off at 10:15). Anyone in Concord who is cashiering knows he's an asshole. No wonder he didn't last as ASM in San Diego. Hope they fire his ass

Sam's only hard on the lazy retarded assholes who complain and cry all day about having to work. So shut the fuck up and do your job and he won't bitch at you.
  4.  permalink
    Concur
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010 edited
    No I know personally that he's an ass. Someone I know who works in his department busted her ass to try to become a sup, she put 120% into her job and helped the other sups with their own work. Tell me why they would make someone who can't even do a gift cert. transaction without her help and that same guy can't even count the safe well at all, why would he be able to become a sup? Oh and he only worked in cashiering for his first week there before transferring to AV only to be transferred back to become sup. It's total bullshit. So my "friend" is all frustrated since she's been there for over 6 months and no one is giving her credit for her hard work that she tried transferring. 2 departments offered her a position, but Mr Asshole Sam decided he wouldn't do it due to "labor dollars". FUCK HIM
  5.  permalink
    Sounds like your butt hurt about your friend, because I worked with Sam for years and as long as you do work, your okay.
  6.  permalink
    Sam is a pretty big douche, EVERY single time I went to that guy for help with anything at the Concord store it was ALWAYS wrong and ALWAYS different from the way we normally do things. Then I would get the what the fuck are you doing type stares from the rest of the management and I would always reply "sam", and they would immediately get it. The guy is a huge artist of manipulation and anyone with half a brain can see RIGHT through his busted ass act.
  7.  permalink
    OH AND SIDE NOTE:

Wasnt this the guy who fired the guy who made this website and since there is a lawsuit going on now, they demoted him to CSDM at Concord?

GOOD POWERPLAY SAM, Hope Concord treats you well just as it has all of the rest of the douches they send here when they fuck up, hope your resume is dusted off!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2010
    I have been hearing that Sam is gay from my friends who work in the san diego store.
  8.  permalink
    Guest: OH AND SIDE NOTE:  

Wasnt this the guy who fired the guy who made this website and since there is a lawsuit going on now, they demoted him to CSDM at Concord?  

GOOD POWERPLAY SAM, Hope Concord treats you well just as it has all of the rest of the douches they send here when they fuck up, hope your resume is dusted off!!

Sam was demoted because of getting fucked over by two lazy ass store managers As far as I know there is no lawsuit between frys and Luis who runs this website. Sam does his job and if the people who don't there job are angry with him then they should just quit. I am guessing there are some lazy ass cashiers who complain because their free ride is over.  

man: I have been hearing that Sam is gay from my friends who work in the san diego store.

What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a fuck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010
    OK I PERSONALLY dont have anything against Sam, but why would he promote someone to Sup in CS if that person can barely do anything right?
  9.  permalink
    Usually the one who is complaining isn't all that good at work themselves.