Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorqwerty_ca
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2007
    I went to the Sunnyvale, CA Fry's to purchase something (I forget what) and I used my credit card to pay. Either I forgot to take it back from the cashier (or she forgot to hand it back) or I lost it on the way to the parking lot I dunno, but by the time I reached back home (~20 mins) Fry's employees had found the card and phoned the card company who in turn had disabled it and called my home. The minute I got back my mother (who recieved the call) asked me to check my credit card and lo and behold it was gone.  

Needless to say I went back and picked it up right away and got an earful about responsiblity and money and the usual yadda yadda from my mother, but I was thorougly amazed at how quickly and professionally the Fry's people handled the situation.  

Amazing, truly amazing. I hope I'm always as fortunate as this.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    credit cards
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    Fry's Electronics Credit Card Promotions
    Credit Card companies to charge extra fees for people who pay in full
    Fry's owns First Electronic Corporation dba First Electronic Bank aka Fry's Credit Card
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    Heh, last month an employee found a Fry's Card, then had another employee ring him up for $400 worth of stuff including an iPod. They were both arrested in short time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    there is only a billion cameras at frys they can track the single customer that you forget to give change to.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSAhole
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2007
    Darkcreep, what is your name? You mentioned a store 28 matter. Like 2 different stories put together.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2007
    How does one convert credit to cash at frys? Im very interested.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2007
    If you're stuck with credit it's for a reason. Pay with real money and return with receipt in the proper time window? Get real money back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2007
    I thought they issue store credit on gift cards now.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2007
    qwerty_ca:I went to the Sunnyvale, CA Fry's to purchase something (I forget what) and I used my credit card to pay. Either I forgot to take it back from the cashier (or she forgot to hand it back) or I lost it on the way to the parking lot I dunno, but by the time I reached back home (~20 mins) Fry's employees had found the card and phoned the card company who in turn had disabled it and called my home. The minute I got back my mother (who recieved the call) asked me to check my credit card and lo and behold it was gone.  

Needless to say I went back and picked it up right away and got an earful about responsiblity and money and the usual yadda yadda from my mother, but I was thorougly amazed at how quickly and professionally the Fry's people handled the situation.  

Amazing, truly amazing. I hope I'm always as fortunate as this.

it truly is amazing to see Fry's people like this haha :face-monkey:the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
  2.  permalink
    haha ohh god damn i would have taken that shittee and rang myself up a car stereo.  

You got lucky. Dont expect it to happen again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2007
    who cares about a car stereo I'll ring up a 60 inch LCD.i am a worm.