Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2010
    Anyone knows about it? are they fired already?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Do people in your store know about this website?
    How to best file a complaint about store management
    Service said one thing about building computers and components said another thing
    A few questions about store returns
    Fry's Treats employees like slaves and does nothing about it.
  2.  permalink
    Yup. they both got fired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010
    Paul Macias?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    So what's the real story behind?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  3.  permalink
    I guess Paul was working on a sale and they came into buy it but Paul wasn't working that day. So Justin got it and split the sale with paul. I guess they caught it and fired them both. too bad. getting fired for selling 10 laptops.
  4.  permalink
    caught what?
  5.  permalink
    the quote with both their names on it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    why does it matter? its your customer you should get half!
  6.  permalink
    i am guessing is logging in your co-worker into the POS with their password and stuff. part of the policy is not to share username and password on anything... seems a bit brutal though, to be fired for selling and making profit for the company... frys can go to hell
  7.  permalink
    They sort of frowned upon splitting commission when one of the people is off the clock and someone adds his name the the quote.
  8.  permalink
    i guess thats what sales researchs are for
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010
    Yeah, except a lot of times they get denied.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    Oh, and it would have to be a commission transfer. A sales research is used if a customer doesn't show the quote to the cashier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    commission transfer would be the best way to not get fired. But of course there is only transfer of commissions not sales performance data.
  9.  permalink
    That's a raw deal. But the dude should not of used the other dude's password, and thats that. Can't really argue over it, especially when knowing and using another's associate number and password is a pretty big deal.
  10.  permalink
    top dog in my dept gets phone calls from MIC/PIC/SM all the time about big sales. he just gives his password away over the phone and MIC/PIC/SM just hooks him up... scar free - frys policy my ass
    •  
      CommentAuthorpliesuck
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2010
    yeah i see a lot of "well-connected" sales people get hookups from management all the time, i dun see them getting suspended, written up or anything... in fact... yes, they are usually our top dogs. wow frys, wow
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7676
    well do you eva speak out about it? you know calls to the tip line and tell randy's to get attention, they do get read, and stuff gets done. don't be afraid to speak up, these people shuld be put to pasture. if you won't then find someone who will do it and get these people out. even management is not above the rules. people who don't speak up when they witness things like these is what makes stores bad to work in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    There is no proof or paper trail so good luck with evidence.  

You may need exact time stamps and employee ids to lookup login information.
  11.  permalink
    last time i spoke out about something, i get called to the office and got yelled at.

home office dont give a shit, they will just turn ur ass in to ur SM. would be the same thing if i just go to my SM and say "hey wtf, why you giving john doe all the sales" and then get yelled at or suspended or whatever those ass crackers feel like doing that day
    •  
      CommentAuthorpliesuck
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010
    i have always thought home office was a scam for associates to call and complain, and then they turn the associates to the SM so they now know who is pissed off at Fry's so easier to fire them haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7676
    most issues reported via tell randy or tip line do not involve the store managers and associates who reported them directly. procedure is for the assigned DSM to contact the store manager and fix the problem. if you complained and your sm yelled at you, why didnt you call the DSM's to tell them? open door policy, now. the DSM's will fix the situation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpliesuck
    lol i doubt an associate who complains and gets yelled at is going to complain again