Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBelar
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010
    Been to 2 midnight releases at Frys in Fountain Valley and will be there for Starcraft 2, but getting there on Saturday night this time, so a few days ahead. But I was wondering what my chances at getting them to provide us at the front of the line with a power cord would be. Not to worried though, as I have a solar setup for our car, but it would be nice to have sustainable electricity for the 2 laptops and projector if we want to show a movie or 2 at night to entertain people on the wall outside the store.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fountain valley
    Anyone from Fountain Valley!!!!
    Fry's is going to open on midnight on black friday.
    What new anti-employee policies is Frys putting in place due to the economy?
    if I work at frys why would I be a drone
  2.  permalink
    LOL the idea of Fry's giving their customers service outside (or even inside for that matter) of what is expected, looks like we have a jester here :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorBelar
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010
    You've got a point, just going to haul my generator out there and put it on the other end of the lot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfudgefrys
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010
    i wouldnt do it. lp is a dick and thinks hes hot shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010
    Did anyone go to the midnght release? I was planing to, but then I got lazy and did Blizzard's digital download instead.
  3.  permalink
    It wasn't too busy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2010
    Guest: It wasn't too busy.

Translation: I was the only one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2010
    Seriously though, not a bad game. I played the Beta some, haven't had time to fire up campaign, yet. Will probably give it a go after finals.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2010
    I wouldn't worry too much about getting the game or a power cord. If I were you, I would worry about GETTING A LIFE. Serious dude, camping out for a video game that was in Walmart a couple days later?  
    Something tells me you were dressed up as chewbacca.
  4.  permalink
    Don't go throwing out random insults like "dressing up as chewbacca" when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It just makes you look like a moron. Those people paid for your paycheck that night. Think they're nerds? Hello, you work at an ELECTRONICS store. Do you work at Fry's to get some kind of self-confidence boost? Sad...
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2010
    Uh, NO I DO NOT work for any electronics store. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....it's prolly got a chewbacca costume on.