Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Just wondering if anyone from store 33 visits this place?  

Don't give name or any info, just wondering.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Anyone from store 7?
    Anyone from store 26 on here?
    Anyone want to hint or guess whos going to get fired at the San Diego Store?
    Need help from anyone with knowledge of loss prevention officers
    Anyone from Fountain Valley!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndlicia
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2010
    I'm from 18.... Seriously need a new Job, I'm tired of this company... I've put in too many years and hard hours to stay in this company who's main goal is screwing it's employees.
  3.  permalink
    I just did cuz i just opened a page for this store ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorzb
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2010
    Andlicia: I'm from 18.... Seriously need a new Job, I'm tired of this company... I've put in too many years and hard hours to stay in this company who's main goal is screwing it's employees.

yeah that place sucks. but im still there. eh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9352
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2010
    Plano sales crew checking in.
  4.  permalink
    From #33. You're new or something? Not usually talked about that particular store in this forum, probably the first that you mention this particular store. Ya, don't need to answer, cause I don't wanna get anyone in trouble for anything, ya.

But, what's up?
  5.  permalink
    What's up. I am a CSA and I gotta say that this store is fucked up. Op here btw. Especially the computer department.
  6.  permalink
    Meh, than you work for the wrong department. It's okay working here, sorta decent. Schedule's good, and all. And ya, you're a CSA, what do you expect? Accessory Sales in computer might suck but sale over there is making more than most department. It all depends. STore's alright, not bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9352
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2010
    Our sales are actually pretty slow right now in computers. Today for instance it was dead. People are saving their money for the Xmas season I think. I am hoping for a very green holiday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2010
    Like most peoople.. I'm actually saving for retirement.
  7.  permalink
    Hey! I use to work at #33 a longggg time ago... probably in 2006ish.. is anyone still work there from around then? i have a question to ask...
  8.  permalink
    37 hear. I wish your computer department would stop telling people we have ipads for sale without calling us cause they are always reserved!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8692
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2011
    duluth here....you guys said your SLOW in computers??? We wish we had your traffic of customers!! I heard you guys beat us in sales by 30K-40K today!!?? I made $540 today ;) how about you guys at 33??
  9.  permalink
    Slow enough that we had to replace our current SM with the one in Dallas to help with the numbers. So far, I'm not seeing anything happening.

AT's going commission only, so a few people are transferring out of there ASAP...

Inventory tomorrow, joy with our reduce employee. Peoples being there from 11:40am to 2am as our schedule time. And no multi-scanning, given we didn't get one last inventory.

Fun.