Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthordiogenes
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
    If I fill out one of those feedback cards that are pre-addressed to Fry's corporate complimenting an employee, what happens? Are they reviewed? Followed up on?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5520
    It goes to the director of that department and the store manager, and they write a letter to the employee who received the commendation; the employees like it because somebody was happy with their work and they can keep the letters for future reference (applying for a new job) and the Director + Store Manager appreciates it because their employee is making customers happy. Positive attention will help the employee achieve their goals within the company.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You made a big impact to one customer. You now get a good job reference at your next job. Everyone who quits Frys ends up at Best Buy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    If you are complaining specifically about an associate, it will probably blow up in his face. If you are complaining about a policy of the company, it would take many more for your complaint to be noticed. If you are commending someone, a fake letter is given to the associate with a fake signature from Randy Fry. If the associate is a girl, she will get a TK pin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2010
    Most of the people in my department have had between 2-6 negative letters written about them by customers (but most have also had a couple positive letters too). Typically, management knows that Fry's policies are very unaccommodating to customers in that, if we can help you, we will -- but if our hands are tied, then you're SOL and you might as well leave. So they take the bad letters with a grain of salt and write it off as just the cost of doing business. At least that's how it is in my store. As one of my fellow associates explained to a customer, "I hate to break it to you, but Randy doesn't give a fuuuuuuck." He was eventually promoted to another store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2010
    I hear Fry's feedback cards are printed by the same company who makes the "Don't like my driving? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT" bumper stickers.