Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Frys is fighting my unemployment claim..... I was fired for taking a 15 minute break (first warning) they lied to the unemployment deparment and said I was counseled multiple times for taking long breaks and put down specific dates that I wasn't even working, I was fired june 30 and been fighting ever since.... fuck you frys electronics I spent almost two years of my life selling the fuck out of psc and wifi's and you fuck me over.... the week prior to getting fired I had almost 4 grand in psc.... wtf???? No other reasons....
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    My Fry's Electronics Inc Unemployment Claim was DENIED
    Unemployment denied after getting fired?
    Hours cut? File an unemployment claim and Fry's will pay you to chill.
    (yet another) Unemployment Denial - Gunna appeal, advice?
    Please make my last post on unemployment a stick.
  3.  permalink
    A punch detail should take care of that. You might need an attorney to request these from Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
    I smell a class action lawsuit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    All you have to do is go to a temp agency, or a friend that has their own business, get a job that lasts 1 day. Receive 1 paycheck, and refile as "job ended".  

Some years back I quit my job to relocate across state. I counted inventory in a store for one day, and was able to file for unemployment, and draw while I looked for a new job. Your LAST employer always has the say if you are eligable to draw.  
    In a "your word against theirs" unemployment claim....you're always gonna lose.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Frys hates lawyers. Lawyers are more expensive than your unemployment claim. Its cheaper to give you unemployment than to talk to their lawyer.  

Have your lawyer talk to their lawyer and see what will happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    What state are you in? And...did they give you any written documentation as to why you were fired?
  4.  permalink
    are you the jake from a team @ 15?
  5.  permalink
    Did you sign any paperwork after your 5 day or when you came into pick up your last paycheck. Because your screwed if you did.
  6.  permalink
    Yes I did so what
  7.  permalink
    Then you signed the VQ form so you now have no right to unemployment. dumbass. should have read it before you signed it.
  8.  permalink
    Yeah, agree with SDCherryPicker...you have no right for unemployment if you signed a VQ....That sucks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2010
    Pardon the ignorance, but is it Fry's policy to try and force people to sign a VQ form? i.e. tell them they won't get their final check if they don't? If so, in California, and most other states, this goes against the labor laws. Last time I had an employer try that, it was for severance pay. Told them my legal counsel had to review/approve.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2010
    Fry's will do whatever it takes to deny your unemployment, they sure did to me.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthoralmond940
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010 edited
    Does anyone know if you should even show up after your 5 day suspension? Do you need to show up to collect your last pay check? If you don't sign that paper, will they hold your last check for a certain amount of time, or what happens? I'm just curious.