Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
    Best Buy has a higher base pay.  
    No more low commissions and quotas.  
    Customers are easier to deal with.  
    Supervisors are happier which makes employees happier.  
    Matched 401k and medical benefits for part-time workers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
    Your higher base pay might equal the with-holdings taken out of my check. At the end of the week, what matters is what is in my bank account. If you're going to quit frys, do so after you've graduated from college and can start a real career. I would *HATE* to work at Best Buy. The customers are virtually the same with the exception that for some reason BB customers enjoy paying higher prices. Hell, their ad prices are higher than regular prices at Fry's.  

Only crappy sups who don't do their job aren't happy at frys. If the SM or ASM is breathing down your neck, then maybe you should stop making mistakes.  

A question asdf. Were you in sales or a cashier? If you were a cashier than what I have said above doesn't apply. Only a moron would stay up there longer than they had to. If you were in sales, then I don't understand why you would be happier at BB. I mean, unless you aren't very good at selling, salesmen make a crap load more at frys than any comparable retailer.
  1.  permalink
    @nutssoff

That was true until they decided to flood the sales floor with an ass load more of sales people!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2010
    Guest: @nutssoff  

That was true until they decided to flood the sales floor with an ass load more of sales people!

That's true in the computer department but honestly they deserve whatever they get. They talked so much trash about being "ballers" and making so much money, now they are crying about losing hourly and having 25 salesmen in the schedule. Many of them are begging to come over to our department, but our sups just laugh at them.