Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonkeyMt
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010
    Is It just me. Or is being an Mt getting more and more difficult. I see audio mt having more work. Can any other one comment?:face-monkey:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Audio/Video Salesmen are overpaid and ripoff customers!
    Fry's Near Riot In Audio/Video Store 10 (ANAHEIM)
    Weezer - Pork and Beans (NEW video featuring 24 most popular YouTube videos)
    Videos of San Diego store's Black Friday
    Black Friday videos, post them online
  2.  permalink
    Being an MT in either commission-only department (2 or 5) has ZERO benefit, aside from being the next guy to (maybe) be promoted to supervisor whenever a position opens. At least in the other departments (1,3,4, & 7) there is a raise involved.
  3.  permalink
    Not true... there is no raise if anything I'm losing money... Closing all the time my GP/Hr is so horrible
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2010
    There's only a raise in D3. D1 doesn't get a raise. Service still gets 8 bucks plus "department commission" whereas D7 has the benefit of being able to sell telecom or appliances.
  4.  permalink
    Don't forget that the D5MT can sell anything in the departments without restriction and get commission on it still; as a sales associate you are limited to your boundaries of each advocacy.
    D2MT, sorry... no benefits... just next in line granted if they don't skip you (which is not uncommon at Frys)
  5.  permalink
    Nuts Off: There's only a raise in D3. D1 doesn't get a raise. Service still gets 8 bucks plus "department commission" whereas D7 has the benefit of being able to sell telecom or appliances.

For Service, there's a technical raise. The amount of "department commission" is higher. It usually ends up being a buck an hour higher or so.