Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgotholga
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2010
    So I did the three interviews,I took the piss test on Monday last week. They told me I was hired and "welcome to the team" but the thing is that I never got the call on Friday that they told me i would be expecting to start training today. Now I am worried that I got unhired if that makes any sense,also no my test shouldn't have anything to do with it because I am clean and haven't done anything at all for over a year. What i'm is asking is what should i do?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Did my drug test today
    Interviewed at Fry's three times, took drug test...
    Got hired at Fryes Concord this week! Wondering how long drug test results take
    Jared Got Drugtested Today
    Fry's Employees use drugs?
  2.  permalink
    Why don't you call. That might be the smartest thing to do. I'm wondering why you didn't do that in the first place. On second thought, Don't bother. Go apply at McDonalds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStarfucker
    I like the fact that you're sure nothing went wrong with your drug test yet you titled the thread drug test. We need more people like you at frys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You're unhired because you did not call.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2010
    Common sense says "Call"Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2010
    Common sense also says " don't work for Fry's - it's a dead end", but then...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2010
    ObiWan: Common sense also says " don't work for Fry's - it's a dead end", but then...

I'm sure your first job or two could be considered a "dead end." Stop being needlessly critical. You once contributed to the liveliness of this forum, now you detract.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    work at Frys it is a dead end. It's critical to work jobs you hate so you can find out where you fit in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Actually, my first job was working for the L.A. City Parks and Rec at a golf course as a gardner.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Thats definitely a dead end but it got you cash so you can go to school.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Not a total dead end. My older brother started out the same, and is now a top manager for them. Mine was a summer job to help raise money for college.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2010
    Don't bother calling, go elsewhere - anywhere else! You'll regret working there I guarantee it. The idiots that manage that company make it habit to ignore all signs of brain cells....after all what's the problem with putting up Halloween "webs" for decoration that block the register numbers so the cashiers have no idea where to send the customer so the customer just idles on down until they see an open register, then a fight breaks out as to who was there first. Pathetic. That's merely one example but a good one. Common sense would be to pick another choice of decoration, but that would require engaging of brain cells.