Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorshopshop
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2007 edited
    I recently visited the San Diego Fry's to get service on my desktop and I ran into the weiredest employees ever... The first person to help me out was Jeff who seemed to have some sort of attitude with many of the customers including me...I think hes long over due for a vacation or he really doesn't like his job. Once my computer was ready a couple of weeks later I was then helped by Katie ...um I don't know what kind of drugs she was on but dam she must have had some strong drugs... I always wondered why the service dept always had such a long line its not many returns it the weird Service Associates they have....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Service Dept. acquiring Delivery Team
    Taking spare supplies/parts from Service Dept.
    Service Dept Pay Question
    The touchsmart mess... (service dept)
    How busy is your service dept?
    •  
      CommentAuthor[])raGoN
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2007
    wow...haha
  2.  permalink
    oh my i think i know who that person is talk about....wow
  3.  permalink
    who the hell is purple/pink. weird
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2007
    Service people are the weirdest people at fry's. i take that back. every dept has weird people. this is what i've observed from being at fry's for 13 years...  
    customer service people are dumbest, these people tends to be girls and they come in a barage of ethnic groups.  
    the sales people at fry's are prolly the smartest people but they are prolly the most wicked, they will try to sell you a usb cable for 20 dollars so they can make a buck.  
    the cafe people for some reason seems to have something up their ass all the time, i don't know how some of these people come to be in the same place. and what the *&Y(75 they sale a damn chocolate chip cookie for 1.45. F u Fry's.  

Fry's is not just ethnically diverse it is like a portopotty. all kinds of shit there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPrincess
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2007
    I guess that's another "benefit" of working there. You get to meet strange and interesting people. Don't talk smack about my boy Jeff, he knows his stuff. A little edgy.....YES. What do you expect from a guy that deals with rude/angry/obnoxious people all day long? Katie on the other hand... she's seen "ghost" in peoples houses while on service calls.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2007
    Katie sounds like a freak. He should sober up, and stop doing drugs.i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    why do you care who I am....but anyways I know who you that person was talking about.. thats all:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2007
    Service people at Fry's Look like they do not want to be there. Most of them have that grumpy look on their face. They're so bad at customer service. I feel for them, they get paid little compare to other techs.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round