Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpainkiller
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010
    i work at store 10.. Anaheim......Dont get me started on the way frys works....they dont know how to run this company....they started out with asshole jews and hired more jews to be the mangers....the customer service dept manager is the worst manager in the history of all mangers anywhere on record... he came to our store from store 7 and fucked our shit up..we had a perfectly great DM and he left us and they sent us LIEVMAR........let me tell you a little about him. He right away gave bad impression. Every year we have a stupid award meeting at 6 am to watch associates make an ass out of themselves on stage.. and lievmar decided to dress up like a hooters girl thinking it was funny. deep down he is gay i believe. then the next year came around and once again he dressed up like a female danced and sang to "single ladies" by beyonce..... Lievmar always talks down to his associates and even supervisors and no one really says anything back to him cuz there scared of getting fired..im sure he knows that everyone dislikes him and that everytime he was by i swear everyone says something bad about him lol....every other DM in the stores hates him as well...its true because they have told me themselves....he doesnt know how to run his dept at all.... since hes been at store 10 he has failed every single MOPAR i do not know why he hasnt been fired yet.....there is so much more to tell.... but at a later date.... :0 :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010
    I bet hes a cross dresser at night.
  1.  permalink
    Store 10 was the Company Flagship where they sent over Managers from Northern Ca. to see how to run a profitable. customer freindly store. (Years ago)  
    I hope that Store 10 doesn't now set a new company dress code...
  2.  permalink
    Daniel Jang is leivmars lackey from the same store 10. He takes 30 minute breaks every 40 minutes and talks down to CSA just getting on their break. He always talks down to girls like we are his servants. But we gotta watch our mouth around him as he has connections in corporate
  3.  permalink
    Elohel! This is my store! Its rare to see store 10 s dirty laundry being aired. Did all the drama llamas from san diego make their way up to anaheim
  4.  permalink
    I would say Soda Pop in San Diego is the worst DM at Frys. EVER!!!!!
  5.  permalink
    I'm just happy that the worst DM 21 ever had got fired for time fraud. Made my day when I found out he was fixing his punches to make it look like he was on time but would watch LP tapes to see if any of his associates came in late.
  6.  permalink
    i dont know anyone at 21 being fired for time fraud...and i have lots of friends there and at 9
  7.  permalink
    He got fired I think approximately 3 years ago. Back when we had that store manager from Texas who left to go back cause he couldn't sell his house. They actually gave him the option to accept a severe demotion (sup one in CS I think) to get him to VQ. It's the old DM in dep2 who became CS DM a little while after Art was in that accident and died.
  8.  permalink
    yes, i have heard of this story and know the man.
  9.  permalink
    Well, i've had multiple sup's and DM's confirm the story for me over the years, regardless he was an asshole manager who stepped on the backs of his sup's to make himself look better and pretty much buried d2 in shit. only times that department was profitable under him was when he was out with a stroke or whatever illness/injury he decided to have.
  10.  permalink
    i was at that awards meeting, cant believe i woke up for that garbage
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2010 edited
    I remember Lievmar from store 7, and I must agree... he was the worst when it came to talking down to the CSAs. Glad to be out of the hell hole. The company I currently work for does not make us get up at 5 am on a Saturday for Awards. Thank goodness for that! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 4777
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010
    Lievmar was okay as an AV supervisor at 7. I actually liked him quite a bit. Then Tyra Fizel came in as AV DM and he turned to the dark side. By the time he made AV DM he was a huge prick. Damn you Tyra (and Schweta). I swear Fry's is run like a cult of personality.

BTW, if he did a Hooters deal this year it's a sequel to last year's or the year before when he was at 7. Ugh that meeting was BS. Ken Lutz was there and the meeting was going over because Schweta was kissing his ass and everyone was like fuck it and started clocking out while they were talking.
  11.  permalink
    arlington in the house
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2010
    painkiller: i work at store 10.. Anaheim......Dont get me started on the way frys works....the customer service dept manager is the worst manager in the history of all mangers anywhere on record... he came to our store from store 7 and fucked our shit up..we had a perfectly great DM and he left us and they sent us LIEVMAR........

Oh please tell me they didn't get rid of Shane and give you Llievmar instead? Shane Smiggs was at Store 7 when I was hired and he was awesome, he actually stood up for employees. That was an attitude that left the store with him unfortunately...then he went to store 10 and we got stuck with Tyra who got promoted to ASM really fast, then Brad Salling replaced her. I don't know who's there now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3600
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2011
    Lievmar tried to fire me bacause I spent 2 weeks helping get store 10 ready for the 25th annaversary... go to hell queermar!!!