Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    be honest!! hahah:face-devil-grin:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Sleeping with Loss Prevention
    how many people have hooked with there co-worker
    Do you consider it too risky to ask a co-worker out?
    One of my co-workers is getting fired because he doesn't TSR well and talks to co-workers?
    27 Confessions Of A Former Circuit City Worker
  3.  permalink
    you tell me lol
  4.  permalink
    idk about other stores, but i know at my store (28) everybody if fucking everybody else.:face-angel:
  5.  permalink
    Go on
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2010
    I've heard rumors that at a certain Bay Area Fry's electronics that if you get one of the cashiers drunk she'll fuck anyone.
  6.  permalink
    Everyone in Store 10 is sleeping with each other. They even get each other pregnant. Its the only way to get promoted these days.
  7.  permalink
    I believe relationships, as much as it is frowned upon in a business, are very common. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if all stores or businesses had some form of a romantic relationship going on.
  8.  permalink
    It is usually frowned upon, but I don't even remember seeing it in the employee handbook. Everyone is screwing each other at Fry's #7. Welcome to retail with loose laws, except on your dress code.
    •  
      CommentAuthornatty
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015
    store# 28 is frekn orgy . Dept Mangers with cashiers , sups
  9.  permalink
    When I worked at store 19 in Arlington, Texas, I smashed 2 coworkers...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMTeeDew
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015
    Can they actually do anything if you do sleep with one of them? Lol there's like 8 of them I wouldn't mind at my store lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015
    MTeeDew: Can they actually do anything if you do sleep with one of them? Lol there's like 8 of them I wouldn't mind at my store lol

Kind of depends on your position. If you have no authority over them or others, then it's no problem at all..  

If you are in a management position (or if you're in the Loss Prevention Department), it can become more tricky but not entirely impossible. Two different departments? It's likely you have no direct authority over them and others in the department (but don't forget that being a Supervisor isn't merely being a Supervisor in the department like many newbie supervisors might think; you can still Counsel associates from other departments and still command reasonable tasks) ie. Computer supervisor dating a Customer Service Associate probably wont be a problem, AV Supervisor dating an AT Supervisor; However, an AV Supervisor dating an AV Sales Associate, that can be a problem. Even if the relationship was consensual, the persons dating might not report sexual harassment, but other associates can. "She's dating him so that they can get the schedule they want... passwords all their sales without questions... makes me do all the cleaning, etc.)