Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2010
    It makes me sad and depressed...I want to do something better with my life ...my managers are are stupid assholes...I need a good way to quitFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Do you really think working at Fry's is so bad?
    I love shopping at Fry's as much as I hate working there.
    Hate working at Fry's? Unionize!
    The Benefits of Working at Fry's?
    My Experience Working at Fry's Electronics
  2.  permalink
    +1
  3.  permalink
    WOW i was literally just thinking about this a few minutes ago. after BF i'm looking for somewhere else to go
  4.  permalink
    I am gonna force them to fire me by taking a shit in the middle of AV.
  5.  permalink
    Quote: I am gonna force them to fire me by taking a shit in the middle of AV.

Would really suck if they didn't fire you for it, but instead made you stand in it all day doing the Frys cheer for the customers....
  6.  permalink
    fuck the fry's cheer its fucken stupid just like all the Fry's family
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2010
    Give me an F! Give me an R! Give me a Y! Give me an apostrophe! Give me an S! Give me a Space! Give me an E! Give me an L! Give me another E! Give me a C! Give me a T! Give me an R! Give me an O! Give me an N! Give me an I! Give me another C! Give me another S! Give me a Comma! Give me another Space! Give me an I! Give me another N! Give me another C! Give me a Period! Give me an explanation point! What's it spell? Fry's Electronics, Inc.! Who's number 1? John Fry! Who's number 2? Randy Fry! Who's number 3? David Fry! Who's Number 4? Kathy Kolder! Who's number 5? The rest of us! Who's number 6? The customers! If we don't know? We transfer them to components! If components doesn't know? We transfer them to service! If service doesn't know? We transfer them to returns. If returns doesn't know? We transfer them back to service! If the customer gets mad? Get your supervisor! If the customer is still mad? Have them talk to your sup 1! If they demand a manager? Tell them the store manager isn't here, but the department manager is! If they still demand a store manager? Tell them he/she is only here on weekdays from 10am to 4pm!  

Gooooo team!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCarrera_2S
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2010
    flea: It makes me sad and depressed...I want to do something better with my life ...my managers are are stupid assholes...I need a good way to quit

No mean to offending anyone here, but my humble oppinion suggested that if you actually DO work for Fry's for quite sometime, YOU are a loser. No question asked, period. If you are young, go to school and have a better future, you don't needed to be like those loser from India for starter.
  7.  permalink
    I also work at Fry's electronics in the Bay Area, and I. HATE. IT. Not only do I hate the experience but I also hate the people that come in, who are already angry at the world that they have to come into this shit hill little store with poor employees and even poorer pay rate. I say, burn the establishment doooooooooooooown!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2010
    gobo760: Give me an F! Give me an R! Give me a Y! Give me an apostrophe! Give me an S! Give me a Space! Give me an E! Give me an L! Give me another E! Give me a C! Give me a T! Give me an R! Give me an O! Give me an N! Give me an I! Give me another C! Give me another S! Give me a Comma! Give me another Space! Give me an I! Give me another N! Give me another C! Give me a Period! Give me an explanation point! What's it spell? Fry's Electronics, Inc.! Who's number 1? John Fry! Who's number 2? Randy Fry! Who's number 3? David Fry! Who's Number 4? Kathy Kolder! Who's number 5? The rest of us! Who's number 6? The customers! If we don't know? We transfer them to components! If components doesn't know? We transfer them to service! If service doesn't know? We transfer them to returns. If returns doesn't know? We transfer them back to service! If the customer gets mad? Get your supervisor! If the customer is still mad? Have them talk to your sup 1! If they demand a manager? Tell them the store manager isn't here, but the department manager is! If they still demand a store manager? Tell them he/she is only here on weekdays from 10am to 4pm!  

Gooooo team!!

LOL!!! The best cheer I have ever heard or read. Fry should utilize your cheer... Makes the customer walk away and close down frys and helps the unemployment rate go up, and america will become 4th world country...
  8.  permalink
    hey if you really don't like you job then I'm sure subway is hiring guys to hangout on the side of the road ... with the sign or you could be pumping gas... your choice....

I mean really every job has its ups and downs. Stop bitching.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2010
    True every job has it's ups and down that's why this world is not perfect... Repent because Jesus is coming soon!!!
  9.  permalink
    Quote: Repent because Jesus is coming soon!!!

And he's going to be really pissed because you sold him an unmarked open-box router!!!!
  10.  permalink
    Is the store still saying that there are no cameras on the parking lot when there is a theft???????? I know several people that work there that have told me they tell people that when their cars are broken into , especially on the 45 store north.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrtbolson
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011
  11.  permalink
    I felt exactly like you flea. But I needed the money so I just continued working. the way i quit was when they told me i wasn't making enough comission/sale what ever. so i just didn't show up the next day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPeabody
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011
    I'm on the job hunt now. I feel that they are doing Computer Sales dirty. Every week we are getting 3-5 more sales people. The only day I did decently was when I opened, but around 2pm we had 13 sales people on the floor. Needless to say my sales tanked for the remainder of the day.  

In a nutshell, I dont agree with them flooding the floor with sales staff and I loath the lack... correction: non-existent training structure. The way things are set up doesn't create a situation in which you can offer upgrades. Other places that I have worked, that sort of thing was always encouraged and that's how you made your money (Ram, HDD/SSD, etc.). Also I'm the type of person if asked a question that I don't know, I want to find out the answer. Most of the time when I ask a co-worker, the response is "components...send them to components..." I've also gotten into trouble looking up info about products I'm unfamiliar with when we're slow.  

It seems to me Fry's just wants "Sales People" not "Sales Professionals" and yes there is a huge difference between the two!!!  

That's why I can no longer work there.
  12.  permalink
    do what i do and leave that craphole. but get another job ready at least
  13.  permalink
    I worked for a few stores in the bay area. I was a tech at the fremont and the san jose store. All of the dept managers i worked under are afraid ofthere own shadows and will only help u if it benefits them somehow. They push there own duties onto their supes without compensation. The problem with frys is that there business model simply does not have enough room for customer service. Yes theyre prices are low, but with their overhead, they cant compete with online prices without sacrificing something, in this case customer service.
    Furthermore, the owners do not care about the employees either. Either jon or randy fry has a private golf course that happens to have a store number??? Perhaps for tax purposes? I also know he neglected to supply his landscapers with water at one point. I myself had to deliver leftover frys.com golf open bottles of water to his thirsty employees. Its funny the grass was definitely watered but no drinking water for his employees??
    There is also numerous safety hazards at the warehouse. If osha were to rolly by im sure they would have a field day. Broken ladders, no safety gear for techs, very low compensation. I just hope that someone will do something about this. Frys will fall. - a concerned citizen