Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorP.O.S pro
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010 edited
    is it just me, or are the amex servers going down way too often during the holidays? today alone they were down from 1PM to closing time. this has been happening almost every other day for us, and not just amex. just seems humorus to me is all. that, and the dinosaur customers who havent steped foot in a fry's in over 6 million years and think we still dont take amex, despite the list of cards we take being 2 feet from their face. yeah those crack me up. mostly cause when they ask if we take amex I'm like, "not today, but try again tomorrow!"  

oh and whats the deal with airplane food? :face-plain:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    AMEX
    Will Frys sue someone if AMEX does a chargeback w/o the product being returned?
    CSAs: What is the largest AMEX transaction you have seen so far?
    Why do some customers get all high and mighty about having an Amex card?
    john norris
  2.  permalink
    What airplane food?
    •  
      CommentAuthorP.O.S pro
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010 edited
    RandomFryGuy: What airplane food?

uh... 90's humor. sarcasm. nevermind maybe you're too young to get it.
  3.  permalink
    I'm 26.
    •  
      CommentAuthorP.O.S pro
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
    RandomFryGuy: I'm 26.

okay, well did you ever watch like seinfeld n' stuff?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010
    P.O.S pro:
    RandomFryGuy: I'm 26.

okay, well did you ever watch like seinfeld n' stuff?

lol, don't worry, I got it. :face-angel:
  4.  permalink
    Yes I got it too, just giving him a hard time. I don't watch Seinfeld though, I can't stand him. : P
    •  
      CommentAuthorP.O.S pro
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010
    GAHHH!!! everyone is stuck on that one line, not paying attention to anything I said above it even though I had to type it out 3 times thanks to the lag on these forums... ghjy457ytd  
    I should have just named this post whats the deal with airplane food. irony, oh irony...  

(see above picture for a depiction of the emotions I feel)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2011
    I hate being jet lagged...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  5.  permalink
    <blockquote><cite> P.O.S pro:</cite> <blockquote><cite> RandomFryGuy:</cite> What airplane food? </blockquote>  

uh... 90's humor. sarcasm. nevermind maybe you're too young to get it. </blockquote>  

These pretzels are makin' me thirsty!
  6.  permalink
    MAN, I CANT THINK ABOUT THIS STUFF.