Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSandy
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    I want to know how many people are abused by their managers? By this I mean that you get a manager that treats you unfairly because they can. They give hours based on who they like and who they do not. It is not based on work performance.  
    You could be in your for years and never have a complaint about your work, then you get a new manager who wants to get rid of you because they think they can!  
    The problem is that when you go to upper management they just say that is their department and they can run it how they want.  
    you can read my blog  
    at www.nothingsforsure.com  
    If you are experiencing the same thing please share your experiences. Vent your fustrations!  
    It helps to write it and know that you are not alone. Trust me I know
  1.  permalink
    I'd complain but I might blow my cover. Politics is a pain in the ass though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8548
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2011
    Khaliqi was notorious for that at 21, promoting based on race and family, etc. Even had a cousin who would re-write quotes under his name while your walking your customer up and steal your sale and he kept him around. Thankfully he got caught for time fraud when he was the CS Manager and was demoted and he wound up quitting.