Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoletadude
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2011
    This makes a lot of us want to hate management when they don't have to do anything while the cashier works their tails off.:face-sad:
  1.  permalink
    First of all managers do have to work. Second, only a moron stays in FCO longer than they have to. Get out of there unless you have no ambition at all.
  2.  permalink
    This just in: people are getting written up for not doing their jobs. I know getting Fry's cards is hard, but you should be able to get at least one to get the management off your back.
  3.  permalink
    Anybody with a credit rating high enough to qualify for a Frys card in this economy is intellegent enough to not want a Frys card. Frys could hire prostitutes to give blowjobs in the stockroom and I still wouldn't sign up for a Frys card.
  4.  permalink
    I have no idea how I was accepted for a Fry's card I was barely making $25k.