Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Fat ass bitch.  
    thinks hes the shit.  
    :face-devil-grin:if it wasnt for a steady 400 a week u would be layed out like that customer knocked yo bitch ass out.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Store 24
    Store 24 Gossip right here..
    Wrongful Termination at store 24
    would you be upset if you bought a android tablet and the store told you....
    Store 10... Going downhill really quick
  3.  permalink
    I give him 2 years max with his healthy lifestyle.  

He dies of Cardiac Arrest and then Sam Mikelic gets the job.  

what's this about a customer kicking his ass?
  4.  permalink
    A customer really knocked him out?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011
    You do realize that Joe Claire does cocaine, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 953
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011
    That Asshole was the ASM at the store near Chicago and nobody liked him except his butt buddy Mike Downer (the SM).
  5.  permalink
    JOE CLARE IS A WALKING HEART ATTACK... THE NEW ASM JOHN ROSALES IS A COVER UP FROM HOME OFFICE BECAUSE WHY WOULD HE LEAVE HOME OFFICE MAKING GOOD BUCKS TO BE AN ASM?? WATCH JOE CLARE, MICHAEL OKA, AND SAM LICKADICK ALL FALL IN THE SAME BOAT WHEN THERE CORRUPTIVE WAYS BITES THEM ALL IN THE ASS... LESS NOT MENTION MARIA CARBAJAL FROM AUDIT THAT ACCEPTS BRIBES FROM ASSOCIATES WHEN THEY HIT THERE 5 HOURS... SHE CAN GET FIRED FOR THAT.. BUT THERE SHIP IS GOING TO SINK SOON WHEN JOHN ROSALES COVER UP COMES TO A BLAST:face-devil-grin:
  6.  permalink
    2 good 4 ya: JOE CLARE IS A WALKING HEART ATTACK... THE NEW ASM JOHN ROSALES IS A COVER UP FROM HOME OFFICE BECAUSE WHY WOULD HE LEAVE HOME OFFICE MAKING GOOD BUCKS TO BE AN ASM?? WATCH JOE CLARE, MICHAEL OKA, AND SAM LICKADICK ALL FALL IN THE SAME BOAT WHEN THERE CORRUPTIVE WAYS BITES THEM ALL IN THE ASS... LESS NOT MENTION MARIA CARBAJAL FROM AUDIT THAT ACCEPTS BRIBES FROM ASSOCIATES WHEN THEY HIT THERE 5 HOURS... SHE CAN GET FIRED FOR THAT.. BUT THERE SHIP IS GOING TO SINK SOON WHEN JOHN ROSALES COVER UP COMES TO A BLAST:face-devil-grin:

I can only hope that you take full advantage of the Fry's Tuition Reimbursment plan.
  7.  permalink
    DeliverLikeMJ:
    2 good 4 ya: JOE CLARE IS A WALKING HEART ATTACK... THE NEW ASM JOHN ROSALES IS A COVER UP FROM HOME OFFICE BECAUSE WHY WOULD HE LEAVE HOME OFFICE MAKING GOOD BUCKS TO BE AN ASM?? WATCH JOE CLARE, MICHAEL OKA, AND SAM LICKADICK ALL FALL IN THE SAME BOAT WHEN THERE CORRUPTIVE WAYS BITES THEM ALL IN THE ASS... LESS NOT MENTION MARIA CARBAJAL FROM AUDIT THAT ACCEPTS BRIBES FROM ASSOCIATES WHEN THEY HIT THERE 5 HOURS... SHE CAN GET FIRED FOR THAT.. BUT THERE SHIP IS GOING TO SINK SOON WHEN JOHN ROSALES COVER UP COMES TO A BLAST:face-devil-grin:

I can only hope that you take full advantage of the Fry's Tuition Reimbursment plan.

WELL SOMETIMES IS BETTER TO BE WITH OUT A JOB THEN WORK FOR FRYS. I WORKED FOR THEM AND FOR THAT YEAR THEY RUINED MY LIFE, I HAD NO LIFE BUT WORK...
  8.  permalink
    Another one that misses the point. Fantastic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011
    Store 24 needs new management period. Mo Donut Joe Eclaire has too many favorite employees and Sam Lickadick promotes retards(ex: Christian). I wont be surprised when home office fires the bunch or closes that location down.
  9.  permalink
    Joe Clare is such a piece of shit. His fat ass can't do anything but look at cameras all day and act passive aggressive...and don't even get me started on Bryan Mack's punk ass...btw anyone know what Chante in front check out got fired for?
  10.  permalink
    fuck retarded people, work instead of wasting your time, poor monkey bastards.
  11.  permalink
    "if it wasnt for a steady 400 a week u would be layed out like that customer knocked yo bitch ass out."

WOW. You DO know you can get a steady $400 a week by saying "do you want fries with that?" LOL
    Hang in there buddy....some day you will make $425 a week and be able to move out of your mom's basement. LOL