Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskud17
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011
    I know who u two dumb fucks are that started a discussion and commented on this bull shit topic when u have no fucking right to. Regardless if u take it down are not Im still fucking u up!! i know 100 percent who u fucks are and trust me, not good for u! I lost both my best friend in this family. First his brother ten years ago cause of cancer and now alex. Once again this is Justin Marabeas, u guys know me and im coming for ur ass. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1.  permalink
    Lmao
  2.  permalink
    This Is Paul Macias I know who u are that made this comment and im gonna fuck u up mother fucker!! U dont post shit like this about anybody especially my best friend! If u worked at frys u know who i am and im a bad ass mother fucker. Im coming in today and Im gonna fuck u up. Not good for u bro!!!!!!!!!
  3.  permalink
    shut the f*ck up..  

with your fry's salary, you couldn't afford the BART station trip to Concord getting off the plane.  

LOSER.
  4.  permalink
    This is Chuck Norris and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and round house kick anyone who's making threats on this forum!
  5.  permalink
    Hi welcome to Fry's..would you like to put this new funeral on a fry's card today?:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011
    ConcordLegend = mental midget
  6.  permalink
    This is Bruce Lee and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and round house kick anyone who's making threats on this forum!
  7.  permalink
    This is Jack Bauer and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and triple round house kick anyone who's posting "This is <...> and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and ... " on this forum!
  8.  permalink
    This is Jack Bauer and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and triple round house kick anyone who's posting "This is <...> and I'm gonna fly out to so-cal and ... " on this forum!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011
    Jack Bauer would just shoot them
  9.  permalink
    21:29:00.10

Jack Bauer does not have time to shoot them.

21:31:20.04
  10.  permalink
    This is snake. Can you hear me?  

Colonel: Loud and Clear, Snake.
  11.  permalink
    Indiana Jones: Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorShigman
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2011
    ConcordLegend: Hi welcome to Fry's..would you like to put this new funeral on a fry's card today?:face-devil-grin:

Epic