Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011
    they also have a couple other pirated programs on their computers and stuffFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    The same windows serial could be corporate license. I worked for a company that had roughly 80 pcs all running WinXP with the same serial....legally.
  2.  permalink
    Or it may be an OEM license. I know for instance that all dells ship with the same serial number, then you have to update it to the code on the sticker later if it becomes an issue.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011
    Licensing and copyrights carry heavy fines and even jail time. I find it impossible that Frys would load pirated software. Stupid employees who load pirated software should be terminated.
  3.  permalink
    Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views