Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorground
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2011 edited
    I got caught stealing a video card back in January 2003, I admitted it signed a ton of papers and signed a "Can never come back to any frys store" paper.  
    I was 18 at the time and paid like double the price of the video card to the store and maybe like 300 more for legal fees, and had my record expunged.  

Anyways, has anyone been caught stealing and banned from frys and return? I just want to go back and buy some shit. Believe me it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I wish i never did so i wouldn't be so insecure about walking around at fry's because i do anyways, i just dont buy anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2011
    You may be able to come back. There are so many thieves that they don't have you on their radar anymore. Also the loss prevention team is probably a new set of people.
  1.  permalink
    They can detain you just for walking in. But they will wait for you to steal something so that they get paid for it. I believe you can write a letter to the company to ask permission to shop again if you really want to.
  2.  permalink
    That was seven years ago. How would they know? On any weekend there are a hundred or so assorted bargain hunters, shoplifters, BestBuy secret shoppers and derelicts wandering around your local Fry's. Unless you introduced yourself to the manager you'd be pretty hard to spot. If you're worried about your name popping up use cash. If that fails, try the next Fry's.