Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoelkhan
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2011
    HELLO ALL,  

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE OUR EXTENSIVE LINE OF LANYARDS, KEY CAPS AND KEY ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT FRY'S. WE HAVE LICENSED PRODUCTS SUCH AS OUR EXTREMELY POPULAR LINE OF PACMAN, STAR TREK AND US ARMY LANYARDS, KEY CAPS AND ACCESSORIES. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF INTRODUCING AN EXTENSIVE LINE OF GALAGA (LICENSED) PRODUCTS AS WELL. WE ALSO HAVE HIGHLY STYLIZED GENERIC LANYARDS FOR ANY AGE, GROUP OR OCCASIONS.  

I FIRMLY BELIEVE, OUR PRODUCTS WILL BE A DEFINITE SUCCESS AND ADD TO THE PROFITABILITY.  

HOWEVER, IT IS DIFFICULT TO BE ABLE TO FIND AND CONTACT THE RIGHT PERSON/PURCHASER/PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING BUYING DECISIONS IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT.  

WOULD SOMEONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO ADVICE OR SHED SOME LIGHT IN TERMS OF, WHO SHALL I CONTACT (PERSON/PURCHASER) AT FRY'S OR THE PROCEDURE INVOLVED?  

WE AT LANYARD CLUB THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE HELP.  

REGARDS,  

SOEL K.  
    (323)329-0599
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2011 edited
    Did you ever think of contacting their home office in Palo Alto?  

Oh...one more thing. Typing everything in caps to Fry's home office should impress them also.
  1.  permalink
    Hello ObiWan,

Thank you for the suggestion.

LOL!! Look at the bright side. My caps at least caught the eyes of the best Jedi Knight. To me, that's a great start.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Regards,

Soel K.
  2.  permalink
    Start off by not shouting at everyone you meet, perhaps you are scaring away your leads.http://www.frysblackfriday.com