Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrysiscool
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2007
    :face-angel:yeah, I bought a laptop in phoenix right, but i moved back to michigan and there are no frys stores in michigan. Are their any frys electronic affiliated stores in michigan where my warranty will work.:face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2007
    First off, let us know what is wrong with your computer? Maybe it's a problem not covered by the warranty.  

you can always ship to the nearest fry's, which i believe is in Chicago.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2007
    1. Check to see if the screen is cracked or any other physical damage. (this is not covered)  
    2. Shake and listen for broken parts.  
    3. Restore your computer first to see if it solves your problem.  

If this doesn't solve your problem then send it back to Fry's or see if the manufacturer will fix it for free.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2007
    Call the company who makes it. Although now that I'm thinking about it usually they connect you with some Indian who cant understand a word you are saying and vice versa then they say they will charge you for further assistance. Im glad to hear you moved out of my state. I hate those stupid east coast bitches who move over here and complain about how hot it is and can't drive.  
    Its a relief to know one, at least, has gone. :face-angel:Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    We have the same driver problem here in oregon, but ours are almost always from SoCal:face-devil-grin:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2007
    I'm from socal, we have a good reason to complain.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2007
    Its probably why Californians don't travel much. There isn't anywhere better.
  2.  permalink
    i am originally from california, trust me, there is many places bettter.We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  3.  permalink
    man:Its probably why Californians don't travel much. There isn't anywhere better.

Agreed, even though I do agree with the socalers not being able to drive. Norcal fo' life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2007
    I agree that Californians suck at driving, but I still wouldn't want to live anywhere else.I shit trains, Now what?
  4.  permalink
    concord norcal??? maybe mid cal lol. i am from the RAE: norcal, humboldt county, land of great redwoods and greenery :face-angel: LOLWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  5.  permalink
    HuskerMychal:concord norcal??? maybe mid cal lol. i am from the RAE: norcal, humboldt county, land of great redwoods and greenery :face-angel: LOL

what else would you consider concord? Pretty much everything from Santa Cruz north would be considered norcal.
  6.  permalink
    sure looks to be in the middle of the state to me. I dont consider it northern till you start seeing big trees, at least on the coast. like Ukiah or theraboutsWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams