Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWestrobert
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011
    Hey all..  

I got fired more than 2 years ago for low numbers. I know this is a very negative forum but working for Fry's really isnt as bad as people make it seem. I enjoyed my time at Fry's.  

I dont live near my old store now, but is there anyway I could get re hired at a different store?? I would like to work for Fry's again. :face-smile:
  1.  permalink
    Nah sorry man frys has a no rehire policy and on top of that why would u want to work for a store if u got fired? That means u either were underperforming or barley meeting expectations or they didn't like u. If I was u I would go find work elsewhere frys may be actually coming a public company soon based on what I've been seeing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2011
    Guest: Nah sorry man frys has a no rehire policy and on top of that why would u want to work for a store if u got fired? That means u either were underperforming or barley meeting expectations or they didn't like u. If I was u I would go find work elsewhere frys may be actually coming a public company soon based on what I've been seeing.

So whats the deal with Fry's Electronics going public now?
  2.  permalink
    Reopened. I haven't heard anything about Fry's going pubilc? Did that actually happen?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3576
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2012
    Guest 11955: hell no, they couldn't screw us legally like they have if they weren't private!