Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011 edited
    When San Diego opened up many sales people were sent down for their Grand Opening.  

When arriving at the Motel, we had to share a room, and my room mate happened to be with Loss Prevention.  

Well comes to be a salesperson can not share a room with loss prevention.  

Hmm... They may talk in their sleep...And secrets revealed.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Need help from anyone with knowledge of loss prevention officers
    Help with loss prevention problem
    Ask me anything you want about the Loss Prevention Department.
    Paul Daniello of Fry's Loss Prevention is a criminal
    How to find out whos a loss prevention officer at any store
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011
    FrenchyFry: we had to share a room, and my room mate happened to be with Loss Prevention.  

"Had to"? Fry's sends you down to help open a store, which is at their benefit, and won't pay for individual rooms?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    You are Kidding.....FRY"S took 8 months and and begging a store manager for reinbursement for a Car Rental, and you you think they would give you one's own room?  

They would send in Roll-a-Ways in if they could. And stack as many as possible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Nope...I' m not kidding. It's pretty much standard business practice that, if you're asked to go out of town on business with an overnight stay, you get your own room. 'course, "Fry's" and "standard business practices" don't belong in the same sentence.  

I'm really surprised that Fry's hasn't been sued more than they have by their employees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    I gotta know... Frys stick ya in a Motel 6, or someplace decent?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2011
    Hotel Circle, near the store.  

And the computers went down that day and were told to "Make a copy of your Quote, so you can get paid" Also " Please be sure to walk the customer to the Register and also get a copy of their receipt"  

HUH?  

Customers lined up and down the store to check out.  

3 of us looked at each other, shook our heads and said 'We are out of here" and left.