Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    What is normal behavior? What is gross negligence?
  2.  permalink
    If your over/under $100. But you have to be retarded to lose that much money.
  3.  permalink
    Well, what if you're always over/under $1, $2, $5?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2007
    if you can't count, then cashier is not for you. i'm sorry. go flip hamburgers. it's not like it's a lesser of a job :D you must know that Fry's Cashiers are the dumbest people in the store, i.e. the world. lol
  4.  permalink
    I'm not miscounting. I probably am not typing gift cert or AP correctly because numbers are too irregular for it to be slip of the hand.
  5.  permalink
    without_feathers:I'm not miscounting. I probably am not typing gift cert or AP correctly because numbers are too irregular for it to be slip of the hand.

you need to slow down
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    I'm not miscounting. I probably am not typing gift cert or AP correctly because numbers are too irregular for it to be slip of the hand.  

How could you possibly be off money when entering AP numbers? Gift certificate transactions in which you give money and a redeemable GC is the easiest to fix. Sups should catch that kind of mistake. Anything else, that's on you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007 edited
    You, sir:Fail.  

:-P
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007
    Sasquatch:
    You, sir:Fail.  

:-P

Yea, owned.