Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBorderPatrol
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011 edited
    I worked under this guy for a few months at the Anaheim store. He used to be a "floater" Department Manager for a while, he took over shifts at Anaheim, Fountain Valley, City of Industry, Manhattan Beach, all over the SoCal area. I'm pretty sure he quit a number of years back though. I still have his number in my cell :face-sad:  

Husband, wife found dead in Riverside home identified  
    By City News Service, on July 9, 2011, at 8:50 am  
    A Riverside man and his wife found dead in their home, victims of an apparent murder-suicide, were identified Thursday.  

Original story here  

The bodies of Andamo Hondo, 51, and his 39-year-old spouse, Kesha, were located around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in an upstairs room of their two-story residence in the 11700 block of Tilden Place.  

According to Riverside police Sgt. Derwin Hudson, officers were dispatched to the upscale La Sierra neighborhood after someone reported finding the remains.  

Hudson said Andamo Hondo had a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but the nature of the woman’s injuries were not immediately clear.  

The couple were home alone when they died, according to the sergeant.  

Anyone with information relevant to the case was asked to call Detective Ron Sanfilippo at (951) 905-2912.  

http://www.swrnn.com/2011/07/09/husband-wife-found-dead-in-riverside-home-idd/  

He was ex-military, a pretty intense guy, but never angry or anything. Pretty shocking to me.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011 edited
    wow so sad.  

In the San Diego there has been 3 murder suicides in the past month. My guess is that its going to be a common thing.
  1.  permalink
    He was dept 2 manager when I joined frys. Such a character. Having trouble believing this could happen as described.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011
    This is so sad...I worked with him, and even though we didn't start off on a good footing, we became close.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Further evidence that Fry's kills your spirit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    Sasquatch: Further evidence that Fry's kills your spirit.

Truer words were NEVER spoken!
  2.  permalink
    She was cheating on him.
    He killed her for it.
    Then turned the gun on himself to keep from going to prison.
    I think Andamo Hondo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills cheating wives and doesn’t afraid of anything…
  3.  permalink
    She was cheating on him.
    He killed her for it.
    Then turned the gun on himself to keep from going to prison.
    I think Andamo Hondo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills cheating wives and doesn’t afraid of anything…
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011 edited
    Guest: and doesn’t afraid of anything…

Thanks for slaughtering the english language...
  4.  permalink
    IDIOT!!!!! I WORKED WITH HER AND SHE WAS ONE OF THE COOLEST AND MOST INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE YOU COULDVE EVER MET. HE'S A COWARD FOR LEAVING THEIR TWO LITTLE GIRLS ALONE IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD, FRY ON THAT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011
    We might never know what happened, but there is rarely an innocent victim. I knew Hondo and worked with him, and what he did was horrible, and unforgivable...but I'm sure this didn't happen out of the blue. People need not push their spouses til they snap, just saying...
  5.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5942
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2011
    Pretty good meme.
  6.  permalink
    Sounds like he had a negative opportunity.
  7.  permalink
    Frys has forever ruined the word opportunity. It's like they think it makes the PROBLEM sound like a positive. All it really does is make opportunity a bad word. Frys is a corrupt cesspool dying from the neck up. They've been surreptitiously passing around info on what to do in case of a shooting situation to the store level management. This stuff is going to start happening in the store and they know it. You don't see them passing training for other things more likely to happen/have happened, lost kids, blackout, etc. Keep pushing people to the breaking point and they are going to snap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2011
    Guest: Frys has forever ruined the word opportunity. It's like they think it makes the PROBLEM sound like a positive. All it really does is make opportunity a bad word. Frys is a corrupt cesspool dying from the neck up. They've been surreptitiously passing around info on what to do in case of a shooting situation to the store level management. This stuff is going to start happening in the store and they know it. You don't see them passing training for other things more likely to happen/have happened, lost kids, blackout, etc. Keep pushing people to the breaking point and they are going to snap.

A - FUCKING - men!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2011 edited
    I remember we had to learn how to fill out the bomb threat worksheet during orientation week. As I understand it, you get 50 cents commission for each line you fill out. So if you fill out the whole form when someone calls in with a bomb threat, assuming you make it out alive, you're looking at an easy 8 bucks. :face-smile:

BTW.jpg
  8.  permalink
    Andamo's son: Hey, I dont know and will never know what happened, but it really doesnt matter... I hate hearing all of these hurtful comments.. I honestly love my sisters more than ANYTHING!!! Also Kesha, my step mom, was ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!!! She was always so nice to us no matter what. But i am really going to miss them both, and my step sisters whom i haven't spoken to since the accident.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1814
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2018
    "Dude, dude, dude, dude, slow down, slow down, slow down"

Someone who Actually worked with him at #5.
    He was a temporary Sup at the Computer Dept.