Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPeabody
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011 edited
    I'm an observant person and this is what I've seen at my store so far. When I was hired a month ago, there were 5 of us. 2 went to computers, two to componets, and one to A/T. Myself and the other guy that went to computer sales are hating life right now because it's very hard for us to meet draw when there are 15 sales people on the floor and we are still fairly new to the system. On the other hand when I see the other people that were hired for the other departments, they are usually happy and smiling. They say things like, "it's laid back, I like it here." it sure as he'll isn't laid back in computer sales! And every day I'm reminded of how if I don't meet draw 5 weeks in a row I'm terminated! How depressing. I've tried talking to other sips about transferring but there are no positions open. Computers Sales is full of nothing but vultures and I'm find myself left with the scraps!  

So the question is, "Are people satisfied working in other departments that are not 100% commission?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's announces to the press that it is closing all of it's stores!
    Got a call for a interview for computer sales position advice needed.
    I hear that Randy Fry is visiting all of the stores....
    COMPUTER DEPT IS THE BALLS
    Computer sales people work on commission only?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNickel9
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2011
    Well AT is 100% commission as well, and I wouldn't count out Components turning into commission only pretty soon (imagine, "hi can you help me for 40 Minutes to find a capacitor" lol) but the reason it is stressful in computers is because it is 50% of the entire stores gross sales... Which means Computer department takes the most shit when the store is having bad days/weeks/month..  

As a former computer salesman I honestly did not mind the 100% commission, could never sell Warranties, but if I tried hard I could make 600/week, until they flooded the floors with a bunch of two bit idiots that can't tell the difference between a video card and a credit card... Ohhh yes and while those snakes lied about selling the PSC's ("ohhh yes it covers everything") I was struggling to sell stuff that randomly dropped commission for no reason... And that's when shit hit the fan... Knowledgeable people goodbye, idiots hello,.. As one of the homies pointed out... "these sand snakes will do anything for commission, if their was a commission for stabbing babies, they would be the best at it..."  

Anyways Fry's Anaheim Experience in a nutshell for me, And if your supervisors are washed up losers with no future hating their lives and hating associated because they walk into work with a smile on their face, like the Comp DM and Sup 3 in Anaheim, Avoid them at all costs, buncha faggots
  2.  permalink
    I thought at was goin full commission later. I've heard no word it's already began. Isn't it illegal to change someone's pay structure like that w/o saying anything?
  3.  permalink
    I thought at was goin full commission later. I've heard no word it's already began. Isn't it illegal to change someone's pay structure like that w/o saying anything?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNickel9
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2011
    My bad I thought it was AV lol, either way signs are pointing towards no hourly across the departments