Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Sucks!
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Supervisors & Department Managers & ASM & Store Managers
    Randy Fry is coming to a store near you!
    Store 22 Computer Department
    Don't let Fry's Supervisors tell you what you can or can't do outside of Fry's.
    Frys should hire big breasted bitches for their sales departments.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5942
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
    might as well go back to sales.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2011
    Www.monster.com  
    Nuff said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I just heard a rumor about this about a minute ago... What are the details? This sounds horrible.
  3.  permalink
    Yeah, anyone care to share the details?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5942
    It depends on the store and department. Some supervisors saw their commission drop by around 75% or more. Most saw around 35%-50% lost. The entire AV sup team might end up averaging less than $9 per hour.
  4.  permalink
    Ive been with Frys going on 8 years I cant believe they would do this to us. Ive been there through good times and bad times. These have just become the worst times. Frys is going to lose a lot of good people. How am I going to manage people that make more money the me and who in their right mind is going to want to take the supervisor position after we all leave. Randy Fry I hope you burn in hell most of us have families and used this as a way to support them. I desided 8 years ago to make this my career ive been loyal and this is what we get in return!!!! I hope this company goes under and Randy has to give up his jets and islands. So Randy while you sit in your mansion and fuel up your jets and go hunting on your island remember the people who have run your business that you are completely screwing over. My duaghter and my wife thank you for taking food off their table. Fuck you Randy keep wasting money on bull shit and keep taking it away from people that work the hardest from you. So either fire me or demote me back to sales but yesterday was the last day of me giving a fuck at Frys. ill still go in and drive an already sinking ship even further into the groud. I will contact my attorny and the labor board and let them know everything that goes on at Frys. I will also contact every supervisor in the district about a class action suit and about starting a protest in front of your stores. Maybe instead of cutting our pay so draticley you should stop flying mopar around the country every week. Maybe instead of cutting our pay so much you shouldnt have so many company objectives that make our saleman pushy that customers are starting to realize, maybe have better buyers that have better ads that drive in more customers, maybe things should just go back to the way it use to be where everyone was making money and everyone was happy. Randy you have acoplished nothing by cutting our pay and will only hurt the company more. Who is going to drive sales, who is going to keep with the department. Fuck You Randy fry may you and your family one day have a taste of what your doing to your hardest working people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNickel9
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011
    Sounds like your a DM or a Sup, and most likely one who assisted in firing the ppl who actually had brains instead you kept the idiots who can't tell the difference between a video card and a credit card, Karma is a bitch:face-angel:
  5.  permalink
    No im a hard working supervisor and only assisted in the firing of people that deserved to get fired ask anyone of my associates and they'll tell you i help them out more then even some people in my own family. I give people sales who are in draw, and assist on any sale they might have. Just because you may have got fired doesnt mean that every supervisor is an asshole man. Call any associate that has ever worked for me or that still works for me and they'll tell you the same thing. As a matter of fact ive had 3 associates just today that have worked for me and called me about working at the the place they currently work at. Im a husband and a father i know its tuff times out there right but when i have deticated time, blood and effort to this company and they do this to us its very wrong. Sorry you had a bad expierence with your supervisors just know some of us are good people and actually care about our associates who made us our money. Im close friends with a lot of x salesmans and emplyees that have been fired. And i did everything i could from giving them sales to having other people work on their schematics so they can sell. Its just that frys upper management is currupt and doesnt care about anyone as long as their life style stays the same. So before you come on here saying karma is a bitch try and realize that not everyone are bitches. Ive been here for 8 years and have made a lots of freinds and not 1 enemy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNickel9
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011
    You sound like a good associate and I wish I woulda had you as my Sup instead of the scrawny asain snakes who turned their back on me and not to mention that bitch who is forty and still wears braces and just is a complete idiot, but anyway, the matter at hand is you sold your soul to the devil, even with good intentions the devil will make sure the deal goes sour:face-devil-grin:
  6.  permalink
    The only devil here is the 3 frys brothers and that Kathy Colder. They will get what they deserve. Like you said Karma is a bitch and it will all catch up to them. Frys = Most currupt company in the USA. This company is more currupt then the NCAA. lol. FUCK FRYS!!!!! This company WILL go under theres no question about it. Maybe they should stop hiring high school drop outs as their upper management. This company is run by the dumbest of he dumbest.
  7.  permalink
    Good!
    Supervisors don't contribute to the store in any way shape or form. They're are worthless and overpayed.
    They shouldn't be making any more than the minimum wage!
  8.  permalink
    Heard some lost $1000 a month. How they expect anyone to take that kinda cut and still work there for much longer is beyond me. Fry's doesn't care if you can afford food or not. Yet they pay for MOPAR to fly around the country 4x a year -____-
  9.  permalink
    I was an LPO for 6 years now and have almost been stabbed 3 times! I have put my life in danger (and they have repeated on V-Con that our job is "dangerous" almost every week!!) and what does fuckin frys do???? they give me a bull shit raise THEN cut my hours by a shit ton and acting like they made a difference in my life. I have shit to pay and so does everybody on here.. John and Randy Fry I hope you burn in hell with your fuckin dirty ass money (we all know you let SOMEBODY fuck you over on your money.. so it doesnt mean you have to fuck us all over)... My manager, my sibling, and I have givin WAYYYYYY to much this piece of shit company for you to be treating your heart (of your company) like this. I hope you, your island, and your your stupid ass Company go under and have to live on the street for the rest of your lives to make up for all of the suffering you caused all of your employees!! fuck you very much Fry's family!!!! SUCK A COCK!!!!!!! FUCK ALL OF FRY'S!!!!!
  10.  permalink
    It's funny how home office just could'nt figure out our contracts for computer dept. sups, I've been working for the company for around 6yrs and it's terrible the way sups are getting paycuts. I'd like to see you sales assocciates put up with what we go through. I'm just trying to figure out if I would get fired if I decide not to sign the contract. All I have to say is what goes around comes around...Fry's will lose many good workers.
  11.  permalink
    All sups should call in this next holiday...
  12.  permalink
    Many of you act like you're going to quit, but the truth is that places like Fry's get away with stuff like this because people don't in fact quit. They just vent on message boards. Get another job and quit; that is the only way Fry's will feel the pinch of their never ending greed. Fry's learned from the best at employee abuse, Wal-Mart, they can do whatever they want because you always have these idiots who have "bills to pay" that are job scared. They refuse to do the right thing, and will do whatever the higher ups tell them. Even if that means taking advantage of a disabled person, firing somebody who doesn't deserve it, abusing people's good nature, and they'll even take pay cuts to stay in the same deadbeat position. People just don't have their own will, it's true. They get themselves into these situations where they're prone to screwing up other people's lives. They have more kids than they can afford, they live larger than they can afford, and the result is they're 100% enslaved to Fry's; which is why corporate Fry's hated me so much. If you have lots of cash stored away from being frugal, don't care about losing your job so much, and use your god-given conscious to make choices they're going to hate on you. They don't want you to be a good person, they want to you to be evil, and you're only getting 1% of the benefit bequeathed to them. Keep in mind that we'll all pay for our wrongdoings at some point, so think about that next time you con your elderly customer into getting a monster cable, or you fire an associate because you don't like them. The best thing you can do is free yourself from this greedy company that is a bane to America.

And to the person that's a LPO. Yes your job is dangerous, and it is sickening the way Fry's handles "catches". You should not physically confront or detain a shoplifter at all, that is what the police are for. You should verbally talk to them, but even touching them can be dangerous. Many of the thieves at my former store were heroin addicts and had pockets full of needles, so think about next time you grab one of them. You're not the secret service, you make piss fifty a hour, you are not obligated to do anything that puts you in harms way to save the company $1. Companies have insurance to cover against theft, but I guess the small change in their premiums is more important than your life to them. Our store had several LPOs get knocked out cold, and get permanently disfigured on the job because of Fry's ruthless attitude towards shoplifting. These idiots getting paid $6.15 a hour actually attempted to take down a 300lb man on PCP simply trying to walk out with a $10 flash drive. Guess what, they got knocked clean out and had broken bones in their faces and even an ear partially torn of. Your life is worth more than that, also keep in mind some of those people are desperate psychos that need help. Treating them like crap to protect a greedy company who doesn't give 1 damn about you is such a shame and a gross sin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011
    Couple of additional thoughts to whaqt Guest 18282 noted. First, whining and sniveling doesn't do much good unless YOU take the situation into your own hands. First, if you believe that Fry's is actually violating both state and federal labor laws (which I personally believe they are), DO SOMETHING about it. Take legal action. Contact the EEOC, perhaps the state AG, and a legal firm that specializes in wage/hour benefit issues. Get their advice and input to see if they believe Fry's is actually doing something illegal (it's definitely immoral, that's for sure). If you check the pinned post at the top of this forum, it links to a firm that is working on a class action (http://frysforum.com/discussion/2124/frys-electronics-class-action-lawsuit/#Item_30) - contact them.  

Beyond that, do something to improve your job skills. Personally, from what I've seen of those that work for Fry's, most have very few marketable job skills, almost no motivation, and are more concerned about where the next party is at. I'm 54, and I still take both continuing ed and certification courses to keep my skills and knowledge up to date.  

Beyond that, as Guest 18282 said, get a job elsewhere. Not every retail firm treats it's employees like crap the way Fry's does.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011
    Obi wan and 18282 are 100% correct. My situation with this company was when I got a promotion to DM and then was informed that my work week went to 6 days @ 60 hours a week and I will be making 5,000 less then I made as a sup1. At that point I made up my own mind to look at other options. Now I see my family every day I make more money then my DM position and I have a REAL job with REAL hours. But if YOU don't make the decision to do something about your own personal situation whether it is to stand up and fight and file a law suit or do as I did and just realize that you have to cut your losses and this company is not worth your time and just part ways and go quietly. Either way YOU are telling them this is not ok and I deserve some respect. But the longer you play pocket pool at your department DSC podium the longer you are telling them that there actions are ok in your mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthordisney1649
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2011
    Is anything happening about supervisors pay being cut wasn't't told when this was happening new it was coming but never given a date last week in a meeting my manager said it was happening that week then I open my check on Friday and see it already happened.they have to tell is before hand. Im calling labor board. Has None else checked into this
  13.  permalink
    I think every supervisor in the company should go on strike at the same time and we should have picket signs
  14.  permalink
    Do you... do you know how a strike works? Supervisors have nothing to bargain with, since there is no union. No reason to strike, they would just lose their jobs and be replaced.
  15.  permalink
    Doh!
  16.  permalink
    haha i knew this was gonna happen eventually, i worked at store 29 as a computer salesman for almost 4 yrs...ive been thru all the paycuts they did in sales...they took our hourly away and went to straight commission...and now that they are done raping all the associates, they are gonna move to the sups and DM'S...im sooooo glad that i quit when i graduated from college, ended up finding a job in a fortune 500 Co. that i had always deserved, feel glad to be a part of Corporate America with no more retail BS!! for all the DM'S in store 29 including Jason Farias & Charles Bauer...FUCK YOU!! LOSERS