Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Jose Garcia is now the Store Manager in San Jose. Say hello to his new motto. "Who gives a shit about the customer, oh and by the way if you don't get 20 frys cards by the end of the day you are fired"  

And if you have big tits and a blochy pockmarked face from to much drug use than your job is safe you will be promoted to management in no time.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    I wonder if store managers knew what Omar was doing?
    San Diego store managers gives televisions away
    Breaking news: A Store Manager is a member of the Ku Klux Klan!!!
    Got the Job San jose Location Store 9
    Why do LP people drive nicer cars than the store managers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5942
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2011
    I thought you got fired... from San Diego.
  3.  permalink
    Yes, I did. But yet I still hear things about frys everyday. It's actually quite annoying. And Jose Garcia was the "ASM" of San Diego.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011
    Who did he replace at San Jose? Thought 21's old Manager was there.
  4.  permalink
    I know Jose hes a good guy. And who doesnt like big tits I know I do. i dont know about crack heads but big titties are nice.. ( . ) ( . )
  5.  permalink
    Everyone look up Jose Garcias Facebook pic its funny shit!
  6.  permalink
    LOL
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 156
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011
    lol... dude your an idiot! didn't he fire you? Looks like you involve your self with fry's way to much and you don't even work there...

Get a life and move on!
  7.  permalink
    Guest: lol... dude your an idiot! didn't he fire you? Looks like you involve your self with fry's way to much and you don't even work there...  

Get a life and move on!

Yup. I'm bored and nothing better to do.
Add your comments