Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011
  1.  permalink
    $137 Million Dollars. Holy Balls.
  2.  permalink
    His assets list 4.6 million in Fry's stock. WTF is Fry's stock, I thought they were a private company. Who else do they offer stock to? They stock deferred comp. but still offer stock to their higher ups, fuck this place. Fuck you Randy.It's only a matter of time before the whole donkey show is indicted. Randy knew about Omar's lifestyle, he traveled with him. This whole company is going to take the piss real soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2011
    Do you think they will close some stores first, or just make an announcement that they are going under and file chapter 13?
  3.  permalink
    Guest: His assets list 4.6 million in Fry's stock. WTF is Fry's stock, I thought they were a private company. Who else do they offer stock to? They stock deferred comp. but still offer stock to their higher ups, fuck this place. Fuck you Randy.It's only a matter of time before the whole donkey show is indicted. Randy knew about Omar's lifestyle, he traveled with him. This whole company is going to take the piss real soon.

It is a private company. The Fry brothers just gave him a share problably because he had been with the company so long.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2011
    Lol @ Omar killing Def comp, all the SM/ASM bonuses, all the DMs commission, and now the supervisors commission. And the fact that Raymon Chang cost the company millions of dollars as well does not help Frys out at all. Maybe if Randy actually ran this company instead of burying his face in his semi-new wife's pussy the company would actually have funds to function properly.
  4.  permalink
    Wait for it....wait for it....

NOBODY in a corporate position carries on that kind of lifestyle secretly or unseen. I'm willing to bet others in the company were pulling the same shinanigans. You haven't seen the last of this.

I fail to see what "burying your face in your wife's pussy" has to do the price of tea in China though...it's a common practice among heterosexual males. Sounds more like a compliment then a slam. Breakfast of champions!
    •  
      CommentAuthorEffFrys
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2011
    Guest: Wait for it....wait for it....  

NOBODY in a corporate position carries on that kind of lifestyle secretly or unseen. I'm willing to bet others in the company were pulling the same shinanigans. You haven't seen the last of this.  

I fail to see what "burying your face in your wife's pussy" has to do the price of tea in China though...it's a common practice among heterosexual males. Sounds more like a compliment then a slam. Breakfast of champions!

Someone else HAD to have known what was going on...I hope we see indictments. And as for the "pussy" comment, I think the person who wrote that just mans that Randy was too busy with other things, and should have been tending the ship...nothing wrong with tending to the Wife's pussy, though, ;)
  5.  permalink
    I hope fry's goes to shits! but i feel bad for all the workers that were actually good
    •  
      CommentAuthor56743
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2011
    Raymon Chang what did he do?