Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2007
    3 New features:  

1. I've built in Google search engine for Fry's Forum exclusively.  
    2. You will also notice "Latest Topics I've Replied To" and "Latest Topics I've Started", if this applies to you. Sorry non-members you won't be seeing this.  
    3. The "Statistics" side panel has been reworked. They interestingly point to somewhere.  

Play with the site break it if you like. Report any bugs here.  

Have a nice day. Thanks.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    New PowerPoint like software from Google and it's FREE!!!
    New Features Suggestion Box
    New Pay Rate - Less Money for You, More for Randy
    Rumored and/or Finalized New Store Locations
    Dual-booting Linux on your iPhone opens doors for Google Android iPhone
  2.  permalink
    Hi. Great idea on the suggestion box. How else do you get to know your customers?

Have a suggestion on carrying more products from Cento. I hate going to two separate supermarkets to get my needs. And that's what I've been doing. Also, we love your prepared dinners and Asian prepared meal sections however, there's a strong Italian base around your new store on Dove Valley intersection (Phoenix, AZ). It would be great to see a hot foods bar with hot pasta and sauces, maybe meatballs, meatloaf or lasagna choice? I don't think you have a hot fish or seafood choice either. I know other markets have this and do well with it. How many times you need to grab lunch or dinner in a hurry for your family and it would be more convenient picking up that last minute item plus dinner all in one place. Thanks for listening and again I like the suggestion box idea.
  3.  permalink
    That is now my favorite post on this site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2017
    How about shutting down Fry's and all you illegals and racist AZNs go back to Taiwan before we nuke you?  

Bitch-ass Polish-hating AZN losers.

another thing.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlveroP
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2017
    Good try so far. google search box will help the users to find out what they are looking for.
Add your comments