Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHadesOmega
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2011
    Hello all its my first post here and wanting to know about these driver and accountant jobs they have at Frys.  

So I'm buying something at frys because its close to where I work and I notice that they are hiring for a bunch of positions. One of the jobs was Class A B and C driver. I deliver packages for Golden State Overnight right now and can probably make 12/hr but I have to drive my own van. I was wondering how much a Class C driver makes and what its like working as a driver for Frys because they called me up for an interview this week. What would I be driving around and what would I be driving around in?  

Also my girlfriend is applying for an accountant position. If anybody has an experience with this job at frys any info would be helpful as well. Thanks.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Jobs at Fry's
    Service Technician Jobs @ Fry's
    New Fry's Wireless Broadband.
    Fry's should focus more on crappy cheap Android tablets.
    Randy Fry is coming to a store near you!
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2011
    Drivers don't make shit and used the beat up trucks that run horribly. You won't make more then 12-15, and be working long hours delivering and installing tv's, appliances, etc. At 21, with the exception of the delivery sup, no one really lasted more then 6-12 months due to the stress on your body as well as your sanity. You would be better off trying to get a job at UPS or FedEx. At least they won't try to force you to not file a workman's comp report when you blow your back out.