Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2007 edited
    asdf
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2007
    C cups are pretty insubstantial if you have a 32 inch chest, so to understand this chick we would have to know more details. I highly doubt that BECAUSE she is hot she gets what she wants, sounds to me that BECAUSE your manager is a desperate loser who thinks he's in love she gets what she wants. (This happens when hot chicks are nice to people, they think they stand a romantic chance with them from some kind of sick twisted hope and start doing things like jackasses.) Dont be a hater. Some hot chicks know a lot about computers, you just got a shitty one. :face-angel:Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2007
    DarkCreep:At store 28, department 1. It seems that the only way to get a nice schedule or get promoted is to kiss ass. Hard work doesnt pay off anymore. Take the story of Laura*.  

Laura is an extremely hot female with abs, C cup breasts, gorgeous ass and a beautiful face.  
    The manager (a broke, horny guy) loves her and tries everything in his will to get at her. He gave her anything she wanted, let her call out when she pleased, he would TELL her to call out and told her he would personally give her money out of his pocket for the loss, She didnt want to close fridays, She gets off at 9PM now. No one gets off at 9PM, 8PM is the latest.  
    The manager of AV told her hed take her in as sales in his department. Laura told this to David Pham and he promoted her as a sales associate ASAP. Keep in mind she is FULL time. Shouldnt she go thru cage AND tele sales/returns?  
    She knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, about RAM, Routers, GPS', DVR's etc. and she is in the floor "selling". The manager didn't consult with any of the supervisors prior to the promotion.  

This sucks, but what can you do.

I hate chicks like that. But, uhhhh, we need some pics. Yep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfobking10
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007 edited
    Sad what some single guys would do, not like she's gonna get with him now anyways since he's a push-over... sigh... but i do want to see some pics of Laura too, for information purposes only... :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007 edited
    asdf
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007
    nice. it makes no sense not to give her what she wants.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    DarkCreep:Yeah, it wasnt completely her fault but it still sucks. The funny part is he think she likes him.  

She got to leave early today again, off at 8 but she left at 1pm.  

" >http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/ozbe/Picture291.jpg  
    " >http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/ozbe/Picture282.jpg  
    " >http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Lilbooger10/nancy/the%20bar/8.jpg  
    " >http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01164/94/47/1164167449_l.jpg  

Ummmmm... here we call that "Cute" or "Homely", not so much in the hot department. Give her some eyelashes, shallow her jowls, put on some earrings...... Maybe we'll have... no, she'll still just be "Cute". But a charming personality can make any homely girl a hot girl. I guess.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Nice boobs though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007
    I agree, she isn't that hot. Attractive, but not hot like you claim.I shit trains, Now what?
  1.  permalink
    I think I agree with your statement to a point... in my store it does seem that being hot allows one to get away with breaking certain rules, especially when it's the dress code. It doesn't really affect me though, since I get what I want for an entirely different reason.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    Which is...
  2.  permalink
    she looks "average" to me...her chin is really pointy and I'm not really diggin her face...  

I do agree though, Fry's chicks get way more slide when it comes to almost anything...dress code, promotions, work in general...but I don't think it is just Fry's...probably anywhere really...
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    ok pictures suck! show us the video.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfobking10
    oh man, she ain't all that! she looks more or less average...
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Sasquatch:Which is...

He gets what he wants by getting down on two knees.
  3.  permalink
    Lol, not quite.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007
    Well don't keep us all in suspense...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2007
    Denial is not a river in Egypt.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2007
    Where did I just hear that...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2008
    Ehh, shes not a picture person. Ill see what you guys say when you see her in person.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2008
    DarkCreep:Ehh, shes not a picture person. Ill see what you guys say when you see her in person.

Maybe I should swing by City of Industry, what time does she work on Monday? or Tuesday? :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!